Meeting his ultimate demise at the hands of Superman after murdering Lois Lane in the original Injustice, the Joker is back, sort of, in Injustice 2, through the delusions of certain character like Harley Quinn.
If you need help with any other areas of the game, head over to our Injustice 2 guides walkthrough hub, featuring character strategy articles just like this, as well as other walkthrough and tips and tricks articles.
Joker's Special Moves
As you can see below, the Joker's Special Moves mainly revolve around his gas canisters, which he can throw at his enemy from all different ranges. Rolling Gas is a great, easy attack for knocking down your opponent, while Crazed Run can potentially deal a huge amount of damage.
- Bang! - Down, Right, Light Attack
- Flying Gas - Down, Left, Light Attack
- Joy Buzzer - Down, Left, Medium Attack
- Rolling Gas - Left, Right, Medium Attack
- Chattering Teeth - Down, Left, Heavy Attack
- Mid Chattering Teeth - Down, Left, Heavy Attack, Up
- Far Chattering Teeth - Down, Left, Hevay Attack, Right
- Crazed Run - Left, Right, Heavy Attack
Supermove: Not So Funny Is It? - Flip Stance + Meter Burn
With this maniacal Supermove, the Joker ties his foe down to an electric chair, beating them with a wrench before turning on the chair at full blast. Joker needs to be in fairly close proximity to his opponent before using this move, as it doens't have much range at all.
Joker's Combo Attacks
The Combo Attacks for the Joker are suitably insane in Injustice 2, with the Clown Prince going to town on his opponent in all the moves. Put It There Pal is easy to pull off, as is No More Jokes, and both can deal a hefty amount of damage while also briefly stunning your opponent.
- Suicide King - Light Attack, Light Attack
- Last Laugh - Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Give Me A Smile - Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Punch Line - Left + Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Die Laughing - Medium Attack, Light Attack
- Put It There Pal - Medium Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Clowns Are Happy - Medium Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Joke's On You - Right + Medium Attack, Light Attack
- Clown Prince - Right + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Full Deck - Right + Medium Attack, Heavy Attack, Medium Attack
- Mad Love - Heavy Attack, Medium Attack
- Shank Shank - Heavy Attack, Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- No More Jokes - Heavy Attack, Heavy Attack
Should you need any further assistance with your fights throughout Injustice 2, then consult our other articles on the game, such as how to fight better with Superman, and how to deal maximum damage with Catwoman.
We've told you the best tactics to use when fighting as The Joker in Injustice 2, now all that's left is for you to start perfecting those fighting moves.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.