There are plenty of trials aimed at improving Link's gear in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and one of these is the 'On the Move' Trial. In this Zelda Breath of the Wild Jee Noh Shrine guide, we'll be compiling all the information that you need to know heading into this Shrine, so you can make it out the other side as easily as possible.
Breath of the Wild Jee Noh Walkthrough
- This one needs a little bit of thought. Ahead of Link is bridge made of two platforms, each with a conveyor belt on top. These belts move a ball along. The ball disappears to the right and reemerges from the left. Behind the bridge is a platform with a hole in it, perfectly sized for said ball. You have to get the ball into that hole. This will open a door to the right of the room.
- Switch to your Stasis rune ability and target the right bridge. Use stasis on it while the ball is traveling along the left bridge. This should stop the ball inline with the hole platform, allowing you to draw an arrow and shoot the ball off the bridge and into the hole. And just like that you've opened the door. Well done!
- Head through the door and you'll see a similar setup, although this time the bridge is being patrolled by two spider enemies that will blast you. You could opt to use Stasis on the left bridge to stop the ball and allow for easy targeting, in order to knock the ball into the hole, but it's pretty easy to target the moving ball and get the job done. This also limits your time near the spiders. Once the ball has been knocked into the hole, head through the newly opened door on the far end of the room.
- Now things get properly tricky. You need to get the ball to the other side of the room, across the moving platforms and past the laser beams. Firstly you need to pick the ball up and move it next to the conveyor belts. Place it down again, then use Stasis on the rightmost bridge to freeze time when a block is covering the laser beam. Now pick up the ball and head to the safe platform on Link's side of the room.
- Note: Be sure to place the ball down where you want it by pressing B. If you simply switch to a rune ability the ball will roll away and likely fall off a platform. You'll then have to return to the start of the room to pick it up again.
- While on the safe platform, put the ball down then use Stasis on the laser beam to the left of Link. This beam can't be covered by blocks. Once the beam is frozen and you can safely walk past it, pick up the ball and head towards the final laser beam. Now walk on the spot to maintain a safe position until the moving blocks cover the final beam and you can walk through.
- Place the ball in the switch hole and then head through the door to the end of the Trial.
- In the final room, where you find the conveyor belts and laser beams, there is a chest being moved along. Use Magnesis to grab hold of it and bring it over to the near side conveyor belts. Now wait for it to move down to your position and open it.
If you're struggling to pay for items, it's worth taking a minute to check out how to get rupees quickly. You might also still be unclear how to tame and name a horse. We've got you covered on both fronts. It's a good idea to know how to kill Guardians, too, and how to respec your hearts and stamina.
For more on Breath of the Wild be sure to check out Mike's review. Elsewhere there's our look at why we think Zelda may be the protagonist of the next game.