The Champions' Ballad DLC pack was the second expansion for Zelda Breath of the Wild, and takes place after the events of the main game. In this guide to the Zelda Breath of the Wild Champions' Ballad DLC, we'll be walking you through how to get started with the second DLC expansion for the game.
How to Start Zelda Breath of the Wild Champions' Ballad DLC 2
The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack 2 marks the second and final DLC update for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. To initiate the Champions' Ballad quest, you need to have defeated all four Divine Beasts in the main game, but you don't have to have taken down Calamity Ganon himself. Refer to our guides on each Divine Beast just below, if you've still got them left to complete.
- Divine Beast Vah Ruta Guide
- Divine Beast Vah Medoh Guide
- Divine Beast Vah Rudania Guide
- Divine Beast Vah Naboris Guide
Once you've completed all four Divine Beasts, you'll hear Zelda call to Link, telling him to return to the Shrine of Resurrection on The Great Plateau, to the point at which you first got the Sheikah Slate. This marks the very beginning of the main Champions' Ballad DLC quest, but it it's far from the only activity you can take on in the new DLC Pack 2.
After you've activated the terminal where you were first given the Sheikah Slate, you'll be tasked with taking down four camps of monsters, in order to master a Divine Beast. However there's a catch to this, as although you're given the powerful One-Hit Obliterator weapon, Link's health is reduced to one quarter of a heart, meaning that you'll die if you take a single hit.
Just below, you'll find our comprehensive guides leading on from this point in The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack 2:
- The Champions' Ballad Shrine Quest Walkthrough
- The Champion's Ballad - Champion Urbosa's Song Quest Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Master Cycle Zero Bike Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Ancient Horse Armor Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Royal Guard Armor Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Island Lobster Shirt Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Dark Armor/Phantom Ganon Armor Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Treasure Merchant's Hood Guide
- The Champions' Ballad Treasure Usurper King Guide
How to get the Master Cycle Zero Bike in Breath of the Wild
As you might have noticed in the trailer that announced the release of The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack 2, Link has access to a new motorbike, named the Master Cycle Zero.
For a complete guide on how to get Link his very own motorbike, as well as all the new features of the manic vehicle, head over to our Zelda Master Cycle bike guide.