Pokemon Quest is a new free-to-start action RPG which drops players onto the mysterious Tumblecube Island. From there it’s a case of battling through the game’s expeditions, all the while collecting pokemon, decorating a Base Camp and cooking meals. You can cut corners in the game by spending PM Tickets, the in-game currency. In this Pokemon Quest PM Tickets Guide, we’ll explain exactly what PM Tickets are, what you can use them for, and how to get PM Tickets fast in Pokemon Quest.
For everything else related to Pokemon Quest, head over to our Pokemon Quest guides hub. You’ll find everything you need to know about the new Pokemon Nintendo Switch title, like beginner’s tips and tricks, cooking recipes, a Pokemon Quest Evolution Guide and more.
Pokemon Quest PM Tickets
PM Tickets are used to speed up certain aspects of Pokemon Quest. Generally, you can use PM tickets to avoid having to wait for different actions to finish in the game. As a result, they are incredibly useful. Here’s everything you can spend PM Tickets on in Pokemon Quest:
- You can instantly finish cooking a dish by spending tickets, which allows you to catch pokemon faster.
- Levelling up pokemon is a lot easier when using PM Tickets, as is Move Learning.
- You can also head into the store to spend PM Tickets on decorations for your base camp.
- PM Tickets can be used to increase the number of pokemon and Power Stones you can carry in Pokemon Quest.
- You’ll also need PM Tickets to recharge your battery, which allows you to go on Expeditions.
You can’t buy more PM Tickets outright, but they do come with certain cosmetic packs. There are lots of different ways to earn PM Tickets while playing the game though, and there are ways to get PM Tickets fast in Pokemon Quest.
How to get PM Tickets Fast in Pokemon Quest
PM Tickets are the only form of in-game currency in Pokemon Quest, and can be earned in a number of ways. The fastest way is to spend money, as you can purchase additional content in the Member Service menu. You can’t just buy PM Tickets, instead they come with cosmetic packs along with decorations. Here are all of the packs you can buy in Pokemon Quest:
- Expedition Pack ($4.99) - Extra Cooking Pot, Poke Ball Statue, Nidoran/Nidorina Statues and pokemon, 100 PM Tickets.
- Great Expedition Pack ($12.99) - Extra Cooking Pot, Great Ball Statue, Eevee Archway, Lapras pokemon, Lapras statue, 100 PM Tickets.
- Ultra Expedition Pack ($20.99) - Extra Cooking Pot, Ultra Ball Statue, Pikachu Archway, Gengahr Balloon, Snorlax Couch, Snorlax pokemon, 100 PM Tickets
- Expedition 3-Pack Bundle ($34.99) - Everything listed above, 300 PM Tickets
There are also Power Stones which you can buy in the store which will each give you an additional 100 PM Tickets as a bonus.
There are also plenty of ways to earn free PM Tickets in Pokemon Quest, so we’ve gathered together a handy list on how to get PM Tickets in Pokemon Quest for free.
- Daily Log-In - The easiest free way to get PM Tickets in Pokemon Quest is to head over to the Member service area every day, where you’ll be able to collect 50 PM Tickets. It resets every 22 hours so make sure you’re signing in regularly.
- Quests and Challenges - As you venture out into the world and complete Expeditions you’ll also complete Quests. These can be found in the Quest tab in the bottom left of the screen, and are broken up into Main Quests and Challenge Quests. They’ll reward you with PM Tickets on completion, so keep an eye out for an exclamation point icon in your HUD which will tell you when there are PM Tickets to collect.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get PM Tickets in Pokemon Quest. We’ve got plenty more guides for you to check out so if you’re looking to find out how to evolve pokemon in Pokemon Quest,head over to our Pokemon Quest Evolution Guide. If it’s info on how to teach moves to pokemon in Pokemon Quest, there’s our Pokemon Quest Move Learning Guide.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.