More from USgamer
MUT 19 Solo Battles are a brand new aspect for this season's game, giving you a brand new opportunity to earn some decent rewards for your Ultimate Team. In this Madden 19 Ultimate Team Solo Battles guide, we'll be providing you with all the details you need to know if you want to attain some of the higher ranks and better rewards on offer.
If you instead need help with anything else on the latest iteration of the flagship football sim, you'll want to head over to our complete Madden 19 guides hub. It's in this guide that you can find a complete breakdown of every new mechanic in the game this year, as well as full guides on who the best rookie players are in the base game.
Madden 19 MUT Solo Battles
In this brand new feature for MUT in Madden 19, you'll be entirely going up against the AI. There will be thirteen total games each week against the AI, and you'll be wanting to earn the top Battle Score possible, which is the accumulation of winning the game and how many points you score.
Madden 19 MUT Solo Battle Reward Tiers
There are fourteen total reward tiers in MUT's Solo Battles mode. Take a look at the list below to see the rewards for each level, as well as the amount of points required to attain each level.
- Unranked (0 Points required) - 50 Coin Quicksell.
- Rookie (40,000 Points required) - 1,000 Coin Quicksell.
- Pro (55,000 Points required) - 2,500 Coin Quicksell, 1 Trophy, 1 Hail Mary Pack.
- Veteran (75,000 Points required) - 5,000 Coin Quicksell, 2 Trophies, 1 Hail Mary Pack.
- Bronze (100,000 Points required) - 10,000 Coin Quicksell, 2 Trophies, 1 Hail Mary Pack.
- Silver (150,000 Points required) - 15,000 Coin Quicksell, 3 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs.
- Gold (200,000 Points Required) - 25,000 Coin Quicksell, 4 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 1 Midfield Pack.
- Elite (250,000 Points required) - 30,000 Coin Quicksell, 5 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 1 Midfield Pack, 1 Redzone Pack.
- Ultimate (300,000 Points required) - 50,000 Coin Quicksell, 8 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 1 Midfield Pack, 1 Redzone Pack, 1 Touchdown Pack.
- Rank 76-100 - 75,000 Coin Quicksell, 10 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 2 Midfield Packs, 2 Redzone Packs, 2 Touchdown Packs.
- Rank 51-75 - 100,000 Coin Quicksell, 10 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 2 Midfield Packs, 2 Redzone Packs, 3 Touchdown Packs.
- Rank 26-50 - 125,000 Coin Quicksell, 10 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 2 Midfield Packs, 2 Redzone Packs, 3 Touchdown Packs.
- Rank 11-25 - 150,000 Coin Quicksell, 10 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 2 Midfield Packs, 2 Redzone Packs, 4 Touchdown Packs.
- Rank 2-10 - 200,000 Coin Quicksell, 15 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 2 Midfield Packs, 2 Redzone Packs, 4 Touchdown Packs.
- Rank 1 - 250,000 Coin Quicksell, 29 Trophies, 2 Hail Mary Packs, 2 Redzone Packs, 5 Touchdown Packs.
Whew, that's a whole lot of rewards if you can make it to at least the Veteran tier. If you're wondering what the 'Rank' levels are in the list, they're the worldwide ranking positions for the Solo Battles. If you can manage to make it into the top 100 worldwide for any Solo Battle challenge, you're in for a huge reward.
We might be all wrapped up with this Madden 19 guide on how to use Solo Battles to gain huge rewards, but there's plenty left to cover on the game just yet. Head over to our main Madden 19 MUT guide for a complete overview of what's new in the mode this year, or our Madden 19 player ratings guide for a list of the top 10 players this year.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.