Cozumel is one of the opening locations of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and it's filled with Artifacts, Murals, and other secrets. In this Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cozumel guide, we'll be providing you with a complete list of Cozumel collectible locations, so you track down the various uncovered secrets of the huge area.
But if you need anything else at all on Lara’s latest adventure, you’ll want to head over to our Shadow of the Tomb Raider guides hub. It’s on this page that you can find all the introductory tips and tricks you’ll need for the journey ahead, detailing all the changes that Square Enix has made for this new game.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cozumel Collectibles
Just below, you can find two lists: one for Mural locations in Cozumel, and another for Artifact locations in the Cozumel area for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. This guide will make rummaging around in the opening area of Shadow of the Tomb Raider a whole lot easier.
Cozumel Mural Locations
- Heart of the Serpent - Within the first set of cave’s in the Cozumel area. When you’re waist-deep in water, it can be found on the left.
- Temple of the Moon - When you’ve shot a rope arrow over a gap so you can climb up it to reach higher ground, you can find this mural overlooking the large temple, on your right.
Cozumel Artifact Locations
- Ceramic Jar - This artifact can be found on the upper floor of the first open area with water, on the right side, shrouded in darkness.
- In the same area, there’s a relic on the very top floor of the water area, on the left hand side.
- Rearguard Report - After you push the first cart downhill, jump on the first higher platform, and then turn left, jumping over another platform, to reach a new pathway where the artifact is on your left.
We might be all done with this Shadow of the Tomb Raider guide on all the collectibles in the Cozumel area, but there’s plenty more to cover on the game just yet. For now, you can head over to our Shadow of the Tomb Raider Peruvian Jungle guide, where we’ll outline all the Murals, Documents, Artifacts, and other collectibles in the next area of the game.