The Fortnite Week 7 Challenges are now live in Battle Royale, as we move towards the end of Season 9. In this guide to all the new challenges, we'll be putting together the full Fortnite Week 7 Challenges list, so you know which tasks to complete for a certain amount of Battle Stars.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges
In the list below, you can find the full rundown of Fortnite Week 7 Challenges. As always, while the top three challenges can be completed by anyone, you need to own the Season 9 Battle Pass to undertake the lower three challenges.
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (7).
- Search ammo boxes in different locations (7).
- Suppressed Weapon eliminations (3).
- Deal damage while riding a vehicle (200).
- Stage 1: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match.
- Search a chest, use a vending machine and a campfire in a single match.
We might be all done with this Fortnite Week 7 Challenges guide, but there are plenty of other tasks to accomplish yet. For information on how to complete all the latest Fortbyte challenges, you can head over to our Fortnite Fortbytes guide.
If it's more Fortnite content you're craving, then you've come to the right place. You can continue ahead to our general Fortnite tips page, or our in depth Fortnite best weapons guide for more. There's also our Fortnite Rune locations page, as well as our guide ranking the best Fortnite skins currently on offer.