Pokemon Quest Move Stone Guide - Every Power Stone and Move Stone in Pokemon Quest

Evolving Pokemon in Pokemon Quest, cooking recipes, best Pokemon in Pokemon Quest, and more.

Guide by Jake Green, .

If you want to power up your Pokemon team in Pokemon Quest, you'll need to use Move Stones. When coupled with Power Stones, they can significantly increase the effectiveness of your pokemon, and make sure they can both take damage, and deal it out. In this Pokemon Quest Move Stone Guide, we'll break down all of the different kinds of Move and Power Stones, and give you some tips on the best ones to use.

For more on Pokemon Quest, head over to our Pokemon Quest Guides hub. You’ll find tips on how to evolve pokemon in Pokemon Quest, every recipe in Pokemon Quest as well as some beginner’s tips and tricks. For now though, let’s take a look at Power Stones in Pokemon Quest.

Every Power Stone in Pokemon Quest

Power Stones are a crucial part of levelling up your pokemon. There are two types: Attack Power Stones and Health Power Stones. As you’d expect, Attack Stones boost offensive stats, while Health stones boost defense.

There are ten stats associated with Power Stones. We’ve pulled them together into a handy list explaining how each one affects your pokemon:

• Critical Hit Damage (%) – Increases the damage you’ll deal with each Critical Hit
  • Critical Hit Rate (%) – Increases the chances you’ll get a critical hit
  • Healing from K.O. (%) – Increases HP gained after Pokémon land a KO
  • Hit Healing (%) – Increases the health regained through certain attacks
  • HP upon Recovery (%) – Increases the health regained after being knocked down
  • Movement Speed (%) – Increases the Pokémon’s speed
  • Natural Healing (%) – Increases the HP your Pokémon recovers
  • Resistant to Effects (%) – Increases resistance to certain effects
  • Resistant to Status Conditions (%) – Increases resistance to status conditions
  • Time to Recover (%) – Takes less time for the Pokémon to recover after being knocked down

In terms of which Power Stones to use with each type of pokemon, equip defensive pokemon with Natural Healing, and Resistance to Effects. For Offensive pokemon, prioritise Critical Hit Power Stones, and Hit Healing.

Every Move Stone in Pokemon Quest

The other type of Stone in Pokemon Quest is the Move Stone. These stones apply effects and bonuses to certain moves, and are a great way to power up your team. There are a few different types to consider, so we’ve gathered them all in the following list:

• BroadBurst Stone - Increases Width of Spread Moves by 1
  • ScatterShot Stone - Increases amount of hits from a move but decreases damage
  • Sharing Stone - Increases effect chance for buddy Pokémon
  • Stay Strong Stone - Increases duration of move effects
  • Wait Less Stone - Decreases time required for a move to recharge
  • Whack-Whack Stone - Adds an extra attack of the Pokémon but increases wait time by 50%

You should aim to equip your main offensive pokemon with a Whack-Whack Stone, and Wait Less Stones. For defensive pokemon, go for Sharing Stone and Stay Strong Stone. Finally, equip your AOE ranged pokemon with BroadBurst Stone.

That’s all you need to know about Power Stones and Move Stones in Pokemon Quest. You can head over to our Pokemon Quest Move Learning Guide for how to swap moves in Pokemon Quest. We’ve also got a Pokemon Quest Recipes Guide to help you lure in rare and legendary pokemon.

• Avatar for curtiswilliamhinze94 #1 curtiswilliamhinze94 A month ago
    I got a shiny ponyta...it has bluehair
  • Avatar for ryantrammell75 #2 ryantrammell75 A month ago
    I just got a shiny Magikarp!!!
    I just got a shiny dratini
    I've pulled two shiny Pokemon so far (Spearow and Bulbasaur). Don't know if this helps the odds, but both times, I had made a single-color meal (all apricorn when I pulled Spearow, all honey when I got Bulbasaur).
    And if this helps anyone else, did all icy stone in a bronze pot, didn't get a shiny there, but I did pull 2 Dratini and a Tangela with just the one meal.
  • Avatar for imadeanewaccounttoco #5 imadeanewaccounttoco A month ago
    I got shiny growlithe and duduo so that’s an addition to the list
  • Avatar for karlosilveti27 #6 karlosilveti27 A month ago
    What level does eggsegcute evolve into eggsegutor?
  • Avatar for karlosilveti27 #7 karlosilveti27 A month ago
    What level does eggsegcute evolve into eggsegutor?
  • Avatar for karlosilveti27 #8 karlosilveti27 A month ago
    What level does eggsegcute evolve into eggsegutor?
  • Avatar for karlosilveti27 #9 karlosilveti27 A month ago
    What level does eggsegcute evolve into eggsegutor?
    Starmie with hydro pump is the best dps in the game, Im suprised you don't have it on the list.. phycic is no where NEAR the best dps in the game lol have you even cleared 12-boss?
    I get why people try Free to Play on console but outside of Fortnight I can't really think of another big console Free to Play game. Especially when monetization is part of the gameplay. Pac-Man 256 I felt handle things well enough. Free to Play on mobile and $5 or so bucks on console and took out the monetization and just let people enjoy it.
  • Avatar for tomasrodriguez32 #12 tomasrodriguez32 24 days ago
    I got a shiny growth on my first try getting a Pokémon
  • It's weird how Nintendo and Microsoft team up to promote cross-play, and for this game, they just don't care :(
  • Avatar for Baneslayer510 #14 Baneslayer510 21 days ago
    I got a shiny Meowth but honestly I couldn't even tell until it said I had completed the challenge get to get a shiny pokemon. It doesn't really look different to me even as an evolved Persian. It has a star in the corner though so I know it's not an error lol.
  • Avatar for danielkhushairi68 #15 danielkhushairi68 18 days ago
    I got a shiny vulpix. But not from cooking rather the daily friendly pokemon. So i guess thats another way to get a shiny pokemon. Simply randomEdited 3 weeks ago by danielkhushairi68
  • Avatar for ritzasajar65 #16 ritzasajar65 17 days ago
    It's a good thing that they're following the national Pokedex on how to evolve Pokemon.
  • Avatar for ritzasajar65 #17 ritzasajar65 17 days ago
    @curtiswilliamhinze94 OMG You can get a shiny?????
    I wonder to know there is pokemon lvls to evolve but if you get a pokemon already passed that lvl when will evolve?
  • Avatar for dallashancock75 #19 dallashancock75 17 days ago
    Just got shiny shellder
    Does any one know what level Tangela evolves? In standard Pokémon games it evolves into Tangrowth if you level up while knowing ancient power. Does that mean I have to reteach Tangela until she learns ancient power? Or does it evolve at a certain level
  • Avatar for christophermo02 #21 christophermo02 15 days ago
    Hey guys, im trying to get an alekezam and have been cooking with the silver pot. I got a level 59 abra. Does anyone know if it would still be able to evolve?
    @Noodle2002 you cant evolve it because its not first gen i believe
    Hey guys I got a lv 30 Machop is it still able to evolve?
  • Avatar for maddilensing04 #24 maddilensing04 12 days ago
    I got a shiny poliwag! Color difference was so subtle I didn’t even notice at first!
  • Avatar for răzvanzinca92 #25 răzvanzinca92 12 days ago
    @Ritsu-Anime Yes, it still can evolve
    So I brought a level 55 Abra into my camp, any idea on how to make him evolve since he's way past his evolution level?
    Deleted 6 days ago by Drudd
    The recipe for the Ground food is 2 Fossils and 3 Big Roots, found this through testing. Tried the combination thinking it seemed kinda Groundy and it turned out to be correct. Got a Cubone from this.
    @Noodle2002 Tangrowth isn't in this game because it was introduced in Gen 4, Diamond & Pearl. Quest only has Gen 1 so unfortunately you can't obtain later-Gen evolutions like Tangrowth (4), Crobat (2), Slowing (2), Magnezone (4), etc.
    What's the best way to get a shiny pokemon? I wasn't aware that you could get them, but I would like to have one.
    If I get a level 57 machop from the pot how do I evolve it?
    The best way to level up and evolve is by cooking and attracting the same type of Pokemons, then use them for training. There's the app that helped me a lot when I played Pokemon Quest. It generates the recipes based on how many ingredients you have, and you can filter by pot, quality or recipe type.

For Apple devices, Quest Recipe Guide: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quest-recipe-guide/id1412495863?ls=1&mt=8.
    For Android devices, Pokemon Quest Recipes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jjhe.pokemonquestrecipe
  • My first shiny was after getting about 100 Pokémon to my camp. It’s an exeggcute.
    @christophermo02 yes it will. It will evolve as soon as it levels up 1 level
    Why doesn’t Onix evolve?
    @rennix level it up just one time per evolve
  • Avatar for Tobirama-Senju #38 Tobirama-Senju 2 days ago
    @xXKiwieXx onix evolves to steelix which is gen 2Edited 2 days ago by Tobirama-Senju
    Are you retarded? For one, the best buffer is Machop, because Machops bingos can go up to 45% cooldown ratio of the move bulk up, and it's usually a 20 second cooldown for each bulk up you apply, and each stack has its own cooldown, without Machop, it takes 8 seconds to cast each bulk up, so 3 stacks requires a 24 second cast time, but with machops 45% CDR, it's less then 15 seconds to get all 3 stacks off, and 3 stacks gives a 80% buff, the cap, to every Pokemon on your team. And for two, psychic is not the best fucking DPS in the game. Starmie hydro pump is. People are getting 1:00 clears on the last stage with that. Nobody even uses psychic Alakazam as the "best team" you're so dumb. At least do some research. Even Vine whip on a Bulbasaur is better then psychic. And you also forget that evolving pokemon lower the bingos you receive. You seem to be very misinformed on everything, I don't think creating this guide was your best idea.
    EDIT: Yeah...stick to a beginner's guide. Sorry if this sounded harsh. But I hate misleading content. People like Verlisify are annoying. But you actually changed everything around. I believe that you do not have any misleading motives, so therefore I am not annoyed at you.Edited 5 times. Last edited Yesterday by hterrance15
  • Avatar for deborahbalogh #40 deborahbalogh Yesterday
    Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Sambo. I am DEBORAH BALOGH from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Sambo online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr. Sambo via his E-mail divinespellhome@gmail.com and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately +2348145810121 and he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr. Sambo sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr. Sambo for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today.

Indeed, Dr. Sambo is a great man

divinespellhome@gmail.com

Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

God bless Dr. Sambo for his good work...
  • Avatar for deborahbalogh #41 deborahbalogh Yesterday

Indeed, Dr. Sambo is a great man

divinespellhome@gmail.com

Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

God bless Dr. Sambo for his good work...
  • Avatar for deborahbalogh #42 deborahbalogh Yesterday

Indeed, Dr. Sambo is a great man

divinespellhome@gmail.com

Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

God bless Dr. Sambo for his good work...

Comments