The fact that there aren't nearly as many Banuk Figures as there are Metal Flowers in Horizon Zero Dawn can make the former incredibly more difficult to find, and as such, we've compiled this handy guide detailing exactly how to do just that. Follow our Horizon Zero Dawn Banuk Figure Locations guide for all the info you need.
Where to Get the Locations for the Banuk Figures
Like the map of the Metal Flowers, a map that shows the whereabouts of the Banuk figures can also be purchased by the same vendor near the Main Embrace gate. It costs 8 metal shards, 1 rich meat, and 1 fatty meat. There are only six figures in the whole game, which makes them a pretty decent time investment for what you get in return. The Metal Flowers are much more time consuming, but you receive twice the resources. The game doesn’t make them painfully difficult to nab, either. For all the locations of the Metal Flowers, check out our list of all 30 flowers and where you can find them in Horizon Zero Dawn.
Once all six figures are collected, they can be traded to a vendor in Meridian. They aren’t quite as valuable as the flowers, but they will get you 500 shards, plus five modification boxes for each two figures that you trade in. The figures are always on top of a mountain. Look for drawings on a cliffside to show you that you’re headed in the right direction. You’ll have to stay on the lookout for yellow ledges and platforms for Aloy to climb. They always take you to the right place when you’re on the hunt for these figures. None of the figures are heavily guarded so you don’t even have to prepare for a fight. Here’s where to get them and how to find them if you purchased the map.
- Look for the marker furthest to the southeast on the map and approach the icon from the west. You’ll have to do some mountain climbing, but just keep jumping from rock to rock to keep ascending. The figure can be found on a cliff that is to the west of the center of the marker. Grab it and slide down the rope to head back down.
- This is the figure icon to the northeast on the map. Approach the icon from the south and keep heading up the mountain at every opportunity. The figure is close to the southernmost part of the circle.
- The southwestern-most figure on the map should be approached from the south. You’ll see markings on the cliffside indicating that you’re in the right place. There are climbable rocks there which lead up to the figure.
- The westernmost figure on the map should be approached from the north. You’ll see drawings on the cliffside showing that you’re in the right place. Start climbing the cliff until you reach a tightrope. Cross the tightrope and collect the figure.
- This marker is close to the center of the map to the north. Approach from the southwest until you see the climbable rocks and art on the cliffs. Head up the mountain and claim your prize.
- Just east of the center of the map, approach from the Hunter’s Gathering campfire. There’s a climbable pole just northwest of that campfire. Start climbing, and the path will take you to the figure.
Once all the figures have been collected, take them to the trader in Meridian and claim three prizes. You’ll receive a number of mod boxes along with 500 metal shards.
For more tips, strategies, and guides for navigating the mechanized world of Horizon Zero Dawn, check out our main Horizon Zero Dawn Guide hub with all of the info you need on collectibles, mounts, and more.