Fortnite Season 7 is now well underway on all platforms around the world, having launched back near the beginning of December 2018. There's a brand new Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass in the game right now, and elsewhere in this complete guide to the current season, we'll be putting together all the details you need to know on the latest Fortnite Season 7 Challenges, and much more.
If you instead need any details on the current season of Battle Royale, which hasn’t got long left to run, head over to our Fortnite Season 6 guide hub. Here you can find a complete list of all the skins available in the Season 6 Battle Pass, as well as a list of all past challenges for the seasonal event.
Fortnite Season 7 Guide
Good news, Fortnite Season 7 is out right now. Right now, you'll be prompted to download patch 1.94 for the version of the game on your platform of choice, and after this is done, you'll be able to jump straight into Season 7 of Battle Royale. We've got details on everything included in Fortnite Season 7 in the sections below.
Fortnite Season 7 Trailer
While the Battle Pass trailer might have leaked slightly ahead of schedule, you can see the official Fortnite Season 7 event trailer just below.
Fortnite Season 7 Map and New Locations
In the trailer that you can see just above for Fortnite Season 7, you can see that a section of the Battle Royale map is now covered in snow. All in all, there are a grand total of four new areas on the Battle Royale map, which are: The Iceberg, Frosty Flights, Polar Peaks, and Happy Hamlet. Just below, you can check out a complete overview of the brand new Battle Royale map for Season 7.
Fortnite Creative Mode
On December 5, after a leak earlier in the day detailing the new mode, Epic official revealed Fortnite Creative. This new mode, which stands apart from either Battle Royale or Save the World, will be made available on December 6 for those who purchase the Season 7 Battle Pass, and will release for everyone else on December 13.
Fortnite Creative is a mode that gives you the entire Battle Royale island to play around with. You can build and construct anything that you want on the island, and you can even modify the game rules to create a team deathmatch mode, or more.
Fortnite Season 7 New Skins
Well, it wouldn't be brand new Fortnite seasonal event without some new skins to go with it. Just below, we've listed out all the brand new skins that are available through the Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass.
Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass Cost
Just below, you can see the official Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass trailer. You can catch a good look at all the new Battle Pass items just below, which include hamsters as a new pet items, as well as many other new additions.
As always, you can purchase the base version of the Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks, which translates to $10. Or, you can purchase the upgraded version of the Battle Pass for 2800 V-Bucks, which unlocks the first 25 reward tiers of the Battle Pass straight away.
Fortnite Season 7 Challenges
Just below, you can find a complete list of all the challenges that have been introduced for Fortnite Season 7 so far. We'll be continually updating this list as the season progresses, so you've got a full list of all past challenges right here.
Season 7, Week 1 Challenges:
- Pick up an item of each rarity (5).
- Dance in different forbidden locations (7).
- Play matches with at least one elimination (5).
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RV's.
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500).
- Stage 1: Search ammo boxes in a single match (5).
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations (5).
Season 7, Week 2 Challenges:
- Search a chest in different named locations (7).
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5).
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3).
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match.
- Play the Sheet Music on the pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2).
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion.
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away.
Season 7, Week 3 Challenges:
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5).
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge.
- Legendary weapon eliminations (2).
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7).
- Ring a doorbell at different locations in a single match (2).
- Search between three ski lodges.
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to enemies (200).
Now that we’re all done with this guide to Fortnite Season 7 (for now), you can head over to our best Fortnite skins page. We’ll be updating this page to include rankings for all the Season 7 skins as soon as the event launches.