The full slate of Fortnite Week 3 Challenges are all now live, as the final weekly challenges before Christmas have arrived. In this Fortnite Week 3 Challenges guide, we'll be putting together a complete list of the challenges that went live back on December 20, so you can complete them all with ease.
But, if you instead need any other details on the current season of Battle Royale, you’ll want to head over to our Fortnite Season 7 guides hub. Here you can find all the essential information on the current Battle Pass, a list of skins locked behind said Battle Pass, and much more.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges Guide
Just below, you can check the full list of Fortnite Week 3 Challenges. As always, there are three challenges for those without the Season 7 Battle Pass, and four challenges for those with the current pass.
Week 3 Free Challenges
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5).
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge.
- Legendary weapon eliminations (2).
Week 3 Battle Pass Challenges
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7).
- Ring a doorbell at different locations in a single match (2).
- Search between three ski lodges.
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to enemies (200).
Now that we’re all done with this particular Fortnite Battle Royale guide, you can check out our additional coverage of the game here at USgamer. Head over to our best Fortnite skins page for more.