It's a Thursday, which means there's a brand new batch of Fortnite challenges for you to complete. As always there's six challenges in total, only half of which are available if you don't own the current Battle Pass. In this Fortnite Week 3 Challenges guide, we'll be providing you with the full list of challenges, so you know which tasks to complete straight away.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges
In the list below, you can see the brand new Fortnite Week 3 Challenges. We're already three weeks deep into the current Battle Royale season, but there's still seven total weeks of new challenges to come just yet.
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard (1).
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (7).
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream (200).
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match.
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (1).
- Explosive weapon eliminations (3).