Bobbleheads are an iconic item in the Fallout series, often used to grant permanent stat buffs to players diligent enough to hunt them down. Fallout 76 also features Bobbleheads, though much like with many other aspects of the game, things have been tweaked slightly. To help you get your head around the new Fallout 76 Bobbleheads system, we’ve put together this Fallout 76 Bobbleheads Guide. It goes over the changes that Fallout 76 makes to Bobbleheads, and also lists some of the ones we’ve found in the game so far. We’ll include a brief description of each one, and also take a look at some locations for where to find them.
If you’re looking for anything else on Fallout 76, be sure to check out our Fallout 76 Guides Hub. It’s got a ton of info on the game, from a detailed breakdown of the new Perks system, to a look at the best weapons you can pick up in Appalachia.
Fallout 76 Bobbleheads
In previous Fallout games, Bobbleheads were used to grant permanent stat buffs via the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system. Fallout 76 is a different beast though, with an online-only focus and multiplayer. As such, there have been a few changes to the way Bobbleheads are found and used in the world. We’ve included everything you need to know below.
So What’s Different With Bobbleheads in Fallout 76?
The main changes that have been made to Bobbleheads in Fallout 76 are twofold. The bonuses that they grant are largely the same, but the duration is not. Bobbleheads are no longer permanent, instead offering a stat buff for 1 hour. This is a far-cry from the permanent upgrades that they used to offer, but given that you can now collect multiple copies of the same one, they can still be incredibly useful. The second change is in the way Bobbleheads are located. Before Fallout 76, Bobbleheads were confined to set locations, so if you wanted to find, say, the Intelligence Bobblehead in Fallout 4, you had to head to a set point on the map. In Fallout 76, there are set locations where you can find Bobbleheads, but the one you’ll find there is random.
Fallout 76 Bobbleheads List
There are a ton of Bobbleheads to find in Fallout 76, from ones that boost your Intelligence to Bobbleheads that help you pull in more Caps. We’ve listed all of the Fallout 76 Bobbleheads we know about so far below. To reiterate, these Bobbleheads are not found in fixed locations, rather they randomly spawn at one of a number of designated locations. Let’s take a look at the Fallout 76 Bobbleheads.
NOTE: The info contained in this guide is based on our time with the Fallout 76 Beta and details gleaned from the Fallout 76 Gamepedia Wiki Guide (https://fallout.gamepedia.com/Fallout_76_bobbleheads).
|Agility||Adds +2 Agility|
|Endurance||Adds +2 Endurance for 1 hour|
|Intelligence||Adds +2 Intelligence for 1 hour|
|Leader||When used, gains 5% more experience for 1 hour. Found in Chareston Trainyard|
|Luck||Adds +2 Luck for 1 hour|
|Melee||Adds +20% Melee Damage for 1 hour|
|Caps||Better caps stashes|
|Perception||Adds +2 perception for 1 hour|
|Science||Hacking +1 and gains a Miss when guessing|
Fallout 76 Bobblehead Locations
As we mentioned previously, there are a number of locations that you can find Fallout 76’s Bobbleheads. Which one you’ll find appears to be random, but getting there will guarantee a Bobblehead. We’ve listed some known locations below.
- South of the Overseer’s Camp - there’s a jumping puzzle located here, with a Bobblehead at the end.
- Agricultural Center - upstairs, there’s a filing cabinet on the ground. In one of the drawers is a Bobblehead.
- Savage Divide/The Mire Borders - inside Lost Home, found on the rooftop.
- Charleston Trainyard - details to follow.
- Spruce Knob - right hand side track as approaching Spruce Knob.
- Johnson's Acre - where 3 dynamite plungers are up high on pinnacle rock.
- North East Cemetery - top floor of building by the cemetery near top right of map, the union fort is above it.
- Camp Adams - at the top of the watch tower, walk along the fallen tree and climb up.
- Agricultural Center - inside a urinal in bathroom.
Use the Percepti-bobble Perk to Locate Bobbleheads
To make it a little easier to find Bobbleheads in Fallout 76, you should equip the right Perk. The main one you’ll want to focus on is the Percepti-bobble Perk which triggers directional audio when in range of a Bobblehead.
Fallout 76 Guides
If you're after all the Fallout 76 goodness you can handle, we've got plenty of Fallout 76 guides for you:
- Fallout 76 Atoms Guide - Does Fallout 76 Have Microtransactions
- Fallout 76 Factions - Factions List, Locations, Can You Join Factions?
- Fallout 76 Perks - Perks List, Perk Card Packs
- Fallout 76 Nukes - How to Find Nuke Codes, and Launch Nukes at Other Players
- Fallout 76 Base Building - Crafting in Fallout 76, C.A.M.P System, Can You Build Co-Op Camps?
- Fallout 76 Creatures - All the new Wildlife, Animals and Enemies in Fallout 76
- Are There NPCs in Fallout 76?
- Does Fallout 76 Have a Single Player Solo Mode?
- Fallout 76 Best Weapons and Full Weapons List
- Fallout 76 Mutations - Best Mutations, Mutations List
- Fallout 76 Hunter/Hunted - How to Start, Radio Station, Rewards
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.