In the brand new, rebooted version of Prey, Morgan Yu is thrust headfirst into an alien invasion on the space station Talos 1. The player will have to take full advantage of practically every object around them in order to survive the onslaught of Mimics, Phantoms, and more.
There are many intricate mechanics in Prey, as well as a variety of different play styles, meaning that one player may have an entirely different experience from another. This is brought about by both exploration of Talos One, as well as the ability to unlock different skills using Neuromods, providing each player with a variety of different skills.
This Prey Walkthrough and Guide hub contains all the latest articles to help you through Talos One. We’ll have full level walkthroughs, as well as guides on how to unlock individual areas in levels - for example the Safe in the opening area of the game.
Prey Guide Walkthrough
- Prey Walkthrough - Opening Level Walkthrough, How to Find the Gloo Cannon
- Prey Walkthrough - How to Open the Safe in the Simulation Debriefing Room and Gain Access to Yu’s Office in Talos 1
- Prey Walkthrough - Talos 1 Lobby Walkthrough, How to Find the Shotgun, Fighting Phantoms
- Prey Walkthrough - Atrium, Demonstration Stage, Machine Shop Area, ‘Through a Glass Darkly’ Quest
- Prey Walkthrough - Through a Glass Darkly, Talos 1 Exterior, Getting to Psychotronics Guide
- Prey Walkthrough - Detour Mission, Psychotronics Guide, How to get the Psychoscope
- Prey Walkthrough - G.U.T.S., Arboretum Area Walkthrough
- Prey Walkthrough - Gathering Echoes Voice Recording Locations, Crew Quarters
- Prey Walkthrough - Deep Storage, Restore From Backup Mission
- Prey Walkthrough - Cargo Bay B, This Side Up Mission Walkthrough
- Prey Walkthrough - Reactor Control Room, Reboot Mission Walkthrough
Prey: How to Find Unlockables in Talos 1
- Prey Codes, Passwords and Keycodes - Unlock all Safes
- Prey Weapons and Gear Guide - Upgrades and Tips
All the numbers you’ll need to open doors, access workstations, and unlock safes in Prey. Plus info on how to find the codes that are randomly generated.
A look at all the weapons in Prey, their abilities, and what you'll need to upgrade them all.
On top of this, in every walkthrough guide we have for Prey, we'll always reveal the location of every Neuromod found in the area. Neuromods are a critical area of Prey, as the player can upgrade virtually everything about Morgan Yu, from their health and stamina, all the way to their abilit to turn into a mug, and disguise themselves in the environment.
For more on Neuromod points, as well as the skills themselves that Morgan Yu can obtain, head over to our guide on the best abilites you should unlock first.
Prey General Tips and Tricks
Having some traits of the survival horror genre, Prey is a game that forces the player to pay attention to several stats, all at the same time. For one, your ammunition is something that you should also have one eye on, as it would be a dire mistake to completely run out of ammo at any one time on Talos 1.
Aside from this, you'll also have to manage your inventory. This means that while you're free to pick up all the junk items you want, you'll want to keep an eye out for any of the Recyclers scattered around Talos 1, which can take all your junk and turn it into useful materials.
Finally, it's a good idea to always keep track of the status of the health of both Morgan, and Morgan's suit. It goes without saying that the health of Morgan dropping to zero is bad, but if the health of the suit falls to a low level, Morgan is less protected from things in the environment, like radiation poisoning.