The Fortnite 14 Days of Summer event is now live, meaning there's new modes to take part in, and brand new reward items to earn. In this guide to the new event, we'll be going over the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges revealed so far, the modes in rotation, and more.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges
Right now, two Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges have been revealed. You can find links off to all our individual guides covering the different challenges, just below.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer LTMs
Every single day during the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer mode, there'll be a former LTM reintroduced for 24 hours only. Below, we'll be outlining all the modes that Epic has revealed will be returning to the game at some point during the 14 Days of Summer event.
- Heavy Metal Squads - You can only get weapons with "heavy" in their name during this LTM, and the storm speed is increased.
- Storm Chasers: Surfin' Squads - You need to try and stay afloat in a vehicle during this match, where impulses will periodically give you new weapons and ammo.
- Splashdown Squads - You're going to need to eliminate opponents with the new Water Balloon item to reach the score limit and win in this mode.
- Power Up Solos - Your max shields increase every time you consume a shield, and you need to have the biggest shield at the end of the game in order to win.
- Leave None Behind Duos - You need to constantly have your teammate's back if you want to win this mode, as if they go down, you'll start losing health.
- Use With Care Duos - This mode starts you out with building materials, but you can't pick up any more during the match.
- Headshots Duos - All shotguns are removed from this mode, and you can only deal damage with headshots.
- Tank Battle Squads - This simple mode greatly increases the amount of health and shields that all players start with, but there aren't any healing items available.
- Builders Paradise Squads - Structure health and resource gathering rates are greatly increased during this mode.
- Wick's Bounty Duos - Eliminate other players to collect coins and reach the win total for this LTM.
- Arsenal Solos - You start this out with some of the best weapons in the game, but eliminating opponents downgrades your weaponry.
- Rumble Squads - Respawning is turned on, you're guaranteed uncommon or better weapons, and the first team to the goal score wins.
- Loadout Swap Squads - All players are granted the same random loadout whenever the timer expires in this LTM, and respawns are turned on.
- Strategic Structures Squads - Metal and stone structure health are greatly increased, as are resource farming rates for both materials.
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.