Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped features a lot of hidden content. This Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped Guide to Unlocking all Secret Levels will walk you through how to gain access to a new sixth world and two secret levels in the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
For more help with the game, head over to our Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Guide and Walkthrough hub.
Crash Bandicoot 3 - How to Access Secret Levels, Eggipus Rex and Hot Coco in N.Sane Trilogy
Two of Crash Bandicoot 3’s secret levels are accessed via secret level exits. These exits, found inside the Dino Might and Road Crash levels, aren’t obvious, so consult the handy guide below for all the info you need.
- Crash Bandicoot 3 Secret Level - How to Unlock Eggipus Rex - Enter the Dino Might level work your way through until you reach a lift platform. Jump on it and let it take you to a new area. From here you’ll eventually make it to a dinosaur chase sequence. When you’re being chased by a triceratops keep an eye out for pterodactyl. Avoid the first one but then walk into the second. This secret level exit will transport you to the Eggipus Rex level.
- Crash Bandicoot 3 Secret Level - How to Unlock Hot Coco - Enter the Road Crash level. While racing keep your eyes on the left of the screen. When you see a yellow sign displaying an alien head, crash into it as it's a secret level exit. You’ll be teleported to the Hot Coco secret level.
Crash Bandicoot 3 - How to Access Secret Sixth World, Access Five new Levels in N.Sane Trilogy
Crash Bandicoot 3 on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in the N.Sane Trilogy has a secret sixth world that contains five new levels. To unlock the sixth world you need to collect five relics. Relics are awarded for clearing the time trial time on a level. Once unlocked you’ll have access to a single new level, with subsequent levels unlocking each time you earn another five relics.
Relics Needed to Unlock Levels in World Six
- Level 26: Ski Crazed - 5 Relics Needed to Unlock
- Level 27: Hang Ã«em High - 10 Relics Needed to Unlock
- Level 28: Area - 15 Relics Needed to Unlock
- Level 29: Future Frenzy II- 20 Relics Needed to Unlock
- Level 30: Rings of Power - 25 Relics Needed to Unlock
For more Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy guides, check out our guide to unlocking the secret levels in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy and Crash Bandicoot 2, how to get all the colored gems, and how to beat all the bosses.