Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy finally gives fans of the PSOne platforming trilogy the remake they were after. By giving each game a graphical overhaul, but retaining the level design and gameplay mechanics, the N.Sane Trilogy is one of the finest examples of fan service we’ve seen in many years. In this Crash Bandicoot Guide for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, and Crash Bandicoot Walkthrough for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, we’ll give you all the info you need, including how to farm extra lives, how to play as Coco in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, how to beat every boss, and tell you if there are Crash Bandicoot cheats for the N.Sane Trilogy.
Crash Bandicoot Walkthrough, N.Sane Trilogy Secrets, Gems and Boss Guides
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - How to get all Gems (White Gems, Colored Gem Locations)
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - How to Unlock Every Secret Level, Find all the Keys, Cortex Face Pick-ups
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - How to Unlock Every Secret Level, Find Secret Level Exits
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped N.Sane Trilogy - How to Unlock Every Secret Level, Sixth World - Relics Explained, Secret Level Exit Locations
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - Boss Guide - How to Beat Every Boss
- How to Beat the Stormy Ascent DLC Level in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
How to Play as Coco in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
Coco Bandicoot is a major character in the Crash series, but was playable for the first time in Crash Bandicoot 3. In the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy you can play as Coco, Crash's little sister, in all three games. We've detailed how to unlock her for you. Thankfully it's pretty simple.
To unlock Coco and play as her in the first Crash Bandicoot game in the N.Sane Trilogy you must first defeat the first boss, Papu Papu. Do this and you’ll unlock the ability to switch to Coco as a playable character.
To play as Coco in Crash Bandicoot 2 you must first beat the first boss, Ripper Roo. In Crash Bandicoot 3 Coco is available without unlocking her first, and is found in the hub.
Crash Bandicoot Cheats - Can you use Cheat Codes in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy PS4, Xbox One, Switch or PC?
The Crash Bandicoot games on the original PlayStation let players make use of a number of cheat codes. These would do a variety of things, including unlocking later portions of games so you didn’t have to complete every level. Sadly the cheat codes of old can not be used in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, or PC. There’s no cheat code menu at all, so you’ll just have to make it through each game the hard way!
How to Farm Extra Lives in Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
The Crash Bandicoot games are tricky, so earning extra lives is very important. We've rounded up a number of ways you can earn extra lives easily for you below. Remember that each game in the collection is its own thing, so lives in one game don't carry over to another.
- In Crash Bandicoot (1) you can earn five lives by collecting them all in the first level. Quit and reload and you can then do it again.
- In Crash Bandicoot (1) you can earn four lives in the “The High Road” level. Two are found at the start and two are back from the start after you jump across hidden platforms.
- In Crash Bandicoot (1) you can repeatedly attack the swarm of bats on the Lost City level. Collect the fruit they drop to earn extra lives. It’s slow but effective.
- In Crash Bandicoot 2 you can earn 10 extra lives by repeatedly bouncing off the polar bear in the hub.
Is Crash Banicoot in N.Sane Trilogy Harder than it Used to be?
While you might think you've just lost some of your gaming ability in the years since the original Crash Bandicoot released on PlayStation (and that might be true), it has been confirmed by developer Vicarious Visions that the new game isn't an exact copy. Crash falls more quickly after you relase the jump button and certain jumps require more precision than in the original games. So there you go. The remaster of Crash Bandicoot is a little bit harder!