Film Cameras are one of the main features of the Fortnite Week 4 Challenges , as one challenge in particular will task you to ‘Dance in front of different film cameras’. In this Fortnite Camera locations guide, we’ll be walking you through where you can find every Film Camera spread out across the Fortnite Battle Royale map as quickly as possible, so you can track three of them down and complete the Week 2 Challenge.
The new Fortnite Week 4 Challenges are live as part of Fortnite Season 4, and if you need help with anything else that’s new in the brand new seasonal event, including all the brand new skins, sprays, and emotes, make sure to head over to our complete Fortnite Season 4 guides hub.
Dance in Front of Different Film Cameras Fortnite Week 2 Challenge
Head elsewhere for a full list of Fortnite Week 2 Challenges that are live in-game as of May 8. There seven challenges in total (as always), and one of the undoubtedly harder ones tasks you with tracking down and dancing in front of three Film Cameras.
However we should note that although tracking down and dancing in front of three Film Cameras in a single game of Fortnite Battle Royale would be undoubtedly difficult, thankfully you don’t have to complete the objective in a single match. You can take as many matches as you need to discover and dance in front of three different film cameras, as the challenge progress accumulates.
All Fortnite Camera Locations for the Season 4 Week 2 Challenge
Just below, we’ll list out all the Fortnite Camera locations that we’ve uncovered for certain across the Fortnite Battle Royale map.
- Junk Junction - Near the sitcom set, you’ll find the Film Camera hidden inside the new film studio.
- Risky Reels - On the edge of the crater pit, you’ll find a building with a metal door. Go through it, head to the room with the green screen, and you’ll find the Film Camera.
- Haunted Hills - Find the church, and then head to behind the altar, where you’ll see a film setup. The camera is found in this location, and you can’t miss it.
- Lonely Lodge - This location is actually just south of Lonely Lodge, near the race track. The camera is pointed at the starting location of the race carts.
- Greasy Grove - Head to the west of Greasy Grove, and you’re looking for a derelict building that houses the Film Camera.
- Moisty Mire - Head to the very edge of the map, and search for a helicopter. You’re looking for a movie set with a crashed helicopter, with the Film Camera on a ramp.
- Shifty Shafts - Near the mine entrance, you’ll find a group of houses. Inside the grey one, you’ll find a green screen, with a Film Camera.
- Metal Bridge - Located in the southeast portion of the Battle Royale map, you’ll find the Film Camera on a massive Metal Bridge.
This is a complete list of all the Film Camera locations scattered across the Fortnite map, but we have plenty of other guides you should check out on the game. Head over to our full Fortnite Week 1 Challenges guide for any tasks you previously missed, or our Fortnite Infinity Gauntlet Mashup event guide for all you need to know about becoming Thanos. Elsewhere we've got guides to the Fortnite Week 1 Challenges and the Fortnite Week 3 Challenges.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.