Fire Emblem Three House is obviously a Nintendo game, so there's the opportunity for you to use any of your Amiibo with the game, to obtain some rewards. In this guide to the Fire Emblem Three Houses Amiibo Gazebo, we'll be walking you through how to use Amiibo in Fire Emblem Three Houses as easily as possible, detailing all the rewards you can get that are exclusively related to Fire Emblem Amiibo.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Amiibo
Fire Emblem Three Houses is a game that's developed by Nintendo, and so it's exclusive to the Nintendo Switch. As such, there's Amiibo functionality featured in Three Houses. You can take existing Fire Emblem Amiibo figures, like Marth or Robin, and use them with the game, as well as using other Nintendo Amiibo, like Zelda or Link. Just below, we've compiled a list of all the Fire Emblem Amiibo that are currently available for purchase.
- Super Smash Bros. Corrin Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Corrin (Player 2) Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Lucina Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Marth Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Robin Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Chrom Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Ike Amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. Roy Amiibo
- Fire Emblem Warriors Chrom Amiibo
Fire Emblem Three Houses Amiibo Gazebo
To use Amiibo in Fire Emblem Three Houses, you need to explore the Monastery a bit. While in a free roam period in your busy schedule, seek out the Dining Hall area, which we've highlighted on the map below.
Just outside the Dining Hall itself, to the west, you can find the special Amiibo Gazebo. You need to interact with this unique altar just outside the Dining Hall to use your Amiibo in Fire Emblem Three Houses.
When you interact with the Amiibo Gazebo, you'll be presented with the 'Scan Amiibo' option on the screen. Select this, and you can then hold the base of your Amiibo over either the middle of your Switch Pro controller, or the left analog stick on your Joy Con.
Note that you can't use the same Amiibo multiple times in a row in Fire Emblem Three Houses. So if you used a Marth Amiibo, you'd have to wait until the next in-game day to scan the same amiibo again.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Amiibo Rewards
But it's not just Fire Emblem Amiibo you can use in Fire Emblem Three Houses. As we stated above, you can scan any Amiibo from any Nintendo game in order to earn rewards in Three Houses. When scanned, the Amiibo reward items pop up all around the Amiibo Gazebo.
In the list below, we've compiled all the items you can obtain in Fire Emblem Three Houses by scanning Amiibo. This includes Fire Emblem Amiibo, and other, unrelated Amiibo.
- Crescent Moon Tea - 200g
- Tomato - Can be used when you share a meal, 5g
- Pure Water - Used to temporarily boost resistances, 200g
- Red Flower Seeds - Rich red flowers sprout when planted, 60g
- Vulnerary - Use to recover 10HP, 100g
But what about when you scan specific Fire Emblem Amiibo with Three Houses, like Crom or Marth? Just below, you can find a list of all the reward items that are tied exclusively to the Fire Emblem Amiibo.
- Corrin Amiibo (Male) - Alight music track.
- Corrin Amiibo (Female) - A Dark Fall music track.
- Chrom Amiibo - Destiny (Ablaze) music track.
- Marth Amiibo - The Time to Act music track.
- Ike Amiibo - Eternal Bond music track.
- Robin Amiibo - Id music track.
- Lucina Amiibo - Conquest (Ablaze) music track.
- Roy Amiibo - Beneath a New Light music track.
- Alm Amiibo - March to Deliverance music track.
- Celica - With Mila's Divine Protection.
- Tiki Amiibo - The World Tree music track.
If it's more Three Houses content you're after, then USG has everything you could need for the adventure. You can head over to our various guides, including our Fire Emblem Three Houses weapons guide, our Fire Emblem Three Houses romance guide, or our Fire Emblem Three Houses recruitment guide. Alternatively, there's our full Fire Emblem Monastery guide, or our page on which house to choose in Fire Emblem Three Houses.