The Blue Lions is just one of the three houses in Fire Emblem Three Houses, and it's led by the militant Dimitri. In our Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue Lions guide, we'll be going over everything you need to know about the faction, including a list of students, their strengths and weaknesses, and more.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue Lions
The Blue Lions is quite possibly the most militaristic faction in Fire Emblem Three Houses. It hails from the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and its leader Dimitri is strict and hard working. It favors spears over all other weapons in combat.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Dmitri
Dimitri is the leader of the Blue Lions, and he's as stoic as they come. Like Edelgard, Dimitri is next in line to the throne of his respective region, this being the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus.
Dimitri's Royal Lineage ability gives a bonus of 1.2% to all experience earned. He's strong against swords and spears, but will struggle against axes and spells.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue Lions Characters
But aside from Dimitri, the Blue Lions is home to a load of other students at the Monastery. In the list below, you can find all the details you need to know about the other students in the Blue Lions.
- Dedue - A good-natured young man (according to Dmitri at least), Dedue has been working in service of Dmitri for the last 4 years. If he does nothing but wait during a turn, he gets a defense bonus of +4 for the next turn.
- Felix - This character is a little arrogant, but Felix is incredibly skilled. The Lone Wolf ability grants him a +5 damage bonus when no battalion is assigned.
- Ashe - As someone who was adopted into royalty, Ashe is actually quite humble. His Lockpick ability lets you open doors and chests without keys.
- Sylvain - Beware, Sylvain fancies himself a bit of a ladies man. His Philander ability grants an adjacent female ally a +2 damage bonus, and lets them take 2 less damage.
- Mercedes - A healer of sorts, Mercedes generally cares for everyone around her, both in and out of battle. Her Live to Serve ability lets her recover the same amount of health when healing another unit.
- Annette - A hard working student, Annette is cheerful, if a bit oblivious. Her Perseverance ability lets her use Rally to grant +4 Strength to one ally.
- Ingrid - A noble character, Ingrid is diligent and hard working. Her Lady Knight ability grants Mt +3 and Hit +5 with Gambits.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue Lions Strengths and Weaknesses
You might know the students' names, but what about their combat skills? Check out the table below for a list of the strengths and weaknesses of every student in the Blue Lions.
|Dimitri||Swords, Spears||Axes, Spells|
|Dedue||Swords, Axes, Unarmed, Knights||Spells, Cavalry, Flying|
|Felix||Swords, Bows, Unarmed||Spells, Flying|
|Sylvain||Spears, Axes, Cavalry||Bows|
|Mercedes||Spells||Swords, Spears, Axes, Knights|
|Annette||Axes, Spells||Bows, Knights|
|Ingrid||Swords, Spears, Cavalry, Flying||N/A|
If it's more Three Houses content you're after, then USG has everything you could need for the adventure. You can head over to our various guides, including our Fire Emblem Three Houses weapons guide, our Fire Emblem Three Houses romance guide, or our Fire Emblem Three Houses recruitment guide. Alternatively, there's our full Fire Emblem Monastery guide, or our page on which house to choose in Fire Emblem Three Houses.