It's not just the Avengers: Endgame event that's live today in Fortnite Battle Royale, there's also a brand new list of challenges to undertake. The full list of Week 9 Challenges are now available to be completed, which means we're almost at the end of Season 8 of Fortnite Battle Royale. In our Fortnite Week 9 Challenges guide, we'll be providing you with the complete list of the brand new challenges, so you which tasks you can complete for the corresponding amount of Battle Stars.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
Just below, you can check out the full list of Fortnite Week 9 Challenges. All seven of these tasks are now live in the game, but as always, only the top three can be completed if you don't already own the current Season 8 Battle Pass for Battle Royale.
- Land at Look Lake.
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge (7).
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing.
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures.
- Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs.
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500).
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van (1).