More from USgamer
The full list of Fortnite Week 5 Challenges are all now live in Battle Royale, for all players to take on, even if you don't own the Season 6 Battle Pass. In this Fortnite Week 5 Challenges guide, we'll be detailing how you can complete all seven challenges for the week, so you can earn as many Battle Stars in the process.
If you instead need anything else at all to with the current seasonal event in Battle Royale, you'll want to head over to our Fortnite Season 6 guide. You can find a complete list of challenges, skins, and more.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges
Just below, you can see the complete list of Fortnite's Week 5 Challenges, that are now live as part of Season 6. As usual, these tasks went live on Thursday, October 25, right around 6 am PT/9 am ET.
Week 5 Free Challenges
- Record a speed of of 27 or more on different radar signs (5).
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK (5).
- Deal damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (200).
Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500).
- Minigun eliminations (2).
- Deal damage with standard pistols to opponents (200).
This might be the end of our Fortnite Week 5 Challenges guide, but we'll be reporting on further challenges as Season 6 rolls on. Until then, why not check out our best Fortnite skins page, where we rank the top 25 cosmetic outfits in the game.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.