The Crew 2 features a huge range of vehicles for you to buy, drive and enjoy. These range from F1 cars, planes, and dirtbikes, to hyper cars, buggies and pick-up trucks. If you want to build your collection in The Crew 2, you'll have to spend a lot of money. The in-game currency is Bucks in The Crew 2, and it is awarded to the player on completion of certain tasks. In this The Crew 2 Bucks Guide, We'll run you through the fastest and best ways to earn Bucks in The Crew 2.
For more on The Crew 2, head over to our The Crew 2 Guides Hub. It's filled with all kinds of info to help you get to grips with the game, including beginner's tips and tricks, a look at when PvP will come to The Crew 2, as well as some info in The Crew 2 Season Pass.
Fastest Ways to Get More Money in The Crew 2
While you'll naturally earn money by completing challenges out in the world, there are more lucrative ways than others to spend your time. We've listed the fastest ways to earn Bucks in The Crew 2.
- The Photo Challenges give you 15,000 Bucks each, you can find them while out exploring the world
- You can access each race, photo challenge and its reward from the Activities menu
- The Las Vegas Strip race grants 20,000 Bucks on completion, it is incredibly fast and can be repeated over and over to build up money.
- The Boat Race at the Hoover Dam is also one of the fastest ways to make money
- The Crew 2 Season pass grants players a 20 percent discount on everything in the store, this will save a you a ton of Bucks if you're wanting to pick it up.
Can You Sell Cars in The Crew 2?
One of the things you'll be spending the most money on in The Crew 2 is new vehicles. Unfortunately, once you have purchased a vehicle, there is no way of selling it back for Bucks. There has been no official word on whether or not the developer plans to rectify this in the future, so for now, you're stuck with all those unwanted vehicles.
That's everything you need to know about the fastest ways of getting money in The Crew 2. For info on how to gain more followers and level up, visit our The Crew 2 Level Progression guide. We'll be adding more guides as we get more time with the game so stay tuned for further updates.