The Crew 2 presents players with a massive open-world in which they can drive, fly and sail their way through. There's a deep progression system, all governed by how many followers a player has. Gaining more followers increases a players level, and in doing so grants them more disciplines to compete in, more vehicles to buy and more Bucks to buy them with. In this The Crew 2 Level Progression Guide, we'll show you what each level grants you and how to get more followers in The Crew 2,
For more info on The Crew 2, be sure to check out our The Crew 2 guides hub. It has everything you need to know about the game including controls, beginner's tips and tricks, and more.
The Crew 2 Level Progression Guide
There are five different levels to reach in The Crew 2. Each one grants the player new set of activities to participate in, and gives out rewards upon completion. The five Status Levels are as follows:
You can check out the image below to see which disciplines are unlocked at what level, below.
The Crew 2 - Icon Level Rewards and Level Cap
Once Icon Level is reached in The Crew 2, the player is then given a level which they can increase from 1 to 9999. Every 10 Icon Levels reached grants loot, every 100 reached grants a new free vehicle.
How to Get More Followers Fast in The Crew 2
The Crew 2 introduces a new Followers system which governs what level a player is on. In order to level up, players must gain followers. There are a multitude of ways to do this, and a lot of how you choose to focus on depends on personal preference. There are some methods that are faster than others so the following list contains all the info on how to get more followers in The Crew 2:
- Don't use fast travel, instead use the time you spend travelling to rack up followers
- Use planes to build up combos, it's an incredibly easy way to gain more followers quickly
- Participate in the smaller objectives you find while out driving, they often only take seconds to complete
- Retry events that you know you can win, it's an easy way to grind more followers
- Xtrem Live events are great opportunities to earn a ton of new followers as they combine multiple disciplines into one
- Always go for the jumps, you'll gain followers as you race
- There are photo challenges hidden around the map, they are very easy to complete and build followers quickly
- Set records while out in the world for other players to break
- You can perform Knife Flight, Low altitude, and close calls all at the same time, string five actions in quick succession to gain a bonus of 100 followers
That's all you need to know about Levelling up and gaining new followers in The Crew 2. We'll be adding more on The Crew 2 as we get more time with the game, so stay tuned for further updates.