The Crew 2 offers up a huge selection of Activities to spend your time on. On top of the driving, flying and sailing, there's also Photo Ops, which task players with using the game's Live Photo Feature to photograph different objects around the map. Photo Ops are one of the easiest ways to make money in The Crew 2, so they're definitely worth your time. That's why we've put together this The Crew 2 Photo Op Guide, which will help you earn more Bucks easily in The Crew 2 by completing these short, easy challenges.
For more on The Crew 2, head over to our The Crew 2 Guides Hub. It's got everything you need to know about the game, including beginner's tips and tricks, a full cars list, and a detailed look at the Season Pass.
The Crew 2 Photo Ops
Because of how quick, easy and lucrative they are, Photo Ops are an extremely worthwhile activity if you're looking to farm money in The Crew 2. Admittedly, they're a little out of place in a racing game, so can come off as confusing at first. Here's all the info you need on Photo Ops in The Crew 2.
How to Find Photo Ops in The Crew 2
There are a number of ways to find and start a Photo Op in The Crew 2. The first is to come across them naturally while out exploring. Here's how it works:
- You'll see a pop up on the right hand side of the screen which will let you know that there is a Photo Op nearby.
- You can then choose to track the activity, which means it will be pinned to your HUD.
- The thing you have to photograph will be described in the objective section, and will sometimes just tell you outright what it is you're looking for.
- From there it's just a case of locating what you need to photograph and then hitting left on the D-Pad (or P on PC) to enter the Live Photo Mode.
- You can then move the camera around until you have the subject in the field of view.
- Take the picture and you will awarded with followers and 15,000 Bucks.
- If it doesn't work, zoom in and out taking photos as it may not have registered the first time.
There's also another way of finding Photo Ops in The Crew 2, and that's pinning them from the menu.
How to Find and Pin Photo Ops in The Crew 2 From the Menu
An easier way to see all of the Photo Ops available to you in The Crew 2 is to head into find them in the menus. Here's how:
- Head into the "Activities" menu
- Select a Family and Discipline
- Scroll all the way to the right to see Photo Challenges
- You'll now see every Photo Op Challenge available to you in the game
- You can choose to pin a Photo Op by selecting the "Pin" option under each one
- You can only pin one Photo Op at a time
We mentioned before that Photo Ops were one of the fastest ways to make money in The Crew 2. To learn some other ways to make Bucks fast in The Crew 2, head over to our The Crew 2 Bucks Guide.
That's all you need to know about Photo Ops in The Crew 2. We've got plenty more info for you though, like how to gain more Followers in The Crew 2, and what each setting and control scheme does in our The Crew 2 Controls Guide.