It's another week and that means it's time for another batch of Fortnite challenges. In this guide to the Fortnite Week 10 challenges we'll list all the challenges and give you tips on how to complete them all - plus highlight which week 10 challenges should prove more difficult to complete. Read on for all the Fortnite Week 10 challenges from the Season 3 Battle Pass and solutions for all the Fortnite Week 10 challenges, plus tips on how to Skydive through floating rings.
If you instead need anything else on Fortnite that isn't a breakdown of the Fortnite Week 10 challenges, including how to master the Battle Royale mode, as well as where you can find the very best weapons and Vending Machines scattered across the Battle Royale map, make sure to head over to our Fortnite guides hub.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
In this guide to the Fortnite Week 10 Challenges you'll find a complete rundown of all the challenges added in week 10 of Fortnite Battle Royale Season 3. As well as a listing with some tips and tricks to complete each week 10 challenge, we've got specific guide pages for each of the more complex week 10 challenges. Just click on the link in the week 10 challenge list and you'll have all the info you need.
The Fortnite Week 10 Challenges that you can see above are now live. Carry on reading for more info on each challenge, along with guides on how to complete the trickier Fortnite week 10 challenges.
These Fortnite Week 10 challenges are now live. With Fortnite Season 4 expected to start next week, you'll have to get the week 10 challenges completed quickly in order not to miss out.
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7) - Search 7 Chests in the Fatal Fields area of the Battle Royale Map
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250) - Make 250 headshots in Battle Royale
- Search a Chest in different named locations (12) - Search a chest in 12 different named locations on the Fortnite Battle Royale Map
- Skydive through Floating Rings (10) - From the Battlebus, successfully skydive through 10 rings
- Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV (HARD) (1) - Find the location from the clue.
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (10)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD) (3)
For a quick and easy way to complete all the Fortnite Week 10 challenges, consult the Week 10 challenge cheat sheet just below. It's got all the key loations on there if you'd rather get it all in one place.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenge Rewards
As ever with the Fortnite weekly challenges, you can earn a big reward for completing four of them. Complete four of the Fortnite Week 10 Challenges and you'll be rewarded with lovely bonus of 4,000 XP. For each challenge you complete you'll also earn some Battle Stars - this depends on how hard each challenge is. Earning Battle Stars will help you level up your tier level within Fortnite Battle Royale, while XP is also used to earn Battle Stars. The more tiers you unlock the more items you can get hold of as part of the Battle Pass.
If we look at the Fortnite Week 10 Challenges one by one, some should be a lot easier to complete than others. Although we're yet to see the challenge, Skydiving through floating rings probably won't be too difficult, you'll be able to find the location between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV by following our guide, and the headshot and eliminate opponent challenges should just take perseverance unless there are some strict restrictions on what counts towards your goal.
Fortnite Skydive Through Floating Rings Week 10 Challenge
There's not a lot to the Skydive Through Floating Rings Week 10 Challenge, but it is proving to be more difficult than we expected. We've got a few tips for you so you can complete this challenge.
- You have to skydive through 10 rings
- You don't have to do all 10 rings in one match
- You must complete the match for rings to count towards total
- If rings aren't counting, try going through the other color first (Epic is looking into fixing issues to do with this)
We might be all done with this Fortnite Week 10 Challenges guide, but make sure to continue ahead to our Fortnite skins page where we’ll rank the best outfits available in the game, or out Fortnite Mobile guide if you want to know how to download and play the game on the go.