Anthem might only be available in trial form right now, but there's already a ton of information about level rewards and progress out there. In this Anthem pilot reward levels guide, we'll be walking you through all the levels at which your pilot will unlock new gear, new weapons, and more in Anthem.
But if you instead need help with any other areas of BioWare’s new game, you can always head over to our full Anthem guide. Here you can find a complete beginner’s guide to the world in which Anthem takes place, and also an overview of all four Javelin classes in the game.
Anthem Pilot Level Rewards
In Anthem, there are two systems of progression. There’s progression for whichever Javelin you’re currently piloting, where you can increase the level of your Ranger, Colossus, Interceptor, and Storm exosuits. There’s also the base level of your pilot, which is the character that you create at the very beginning of Anthem.
Back when the open demo for Anthem was ongoing, a Reddit user managed to take a screenshot of the pilot level rewards screen in-game. You can see the screen just below, which details all the levels at which your pilot will unlock new weapons, gear, and more in Anthem.
- Level 2 - New Javelin unlocked.
- Level 4 - Weapon slot unlocked.
- Level 6 - Basic component slot unlocked.
- Level 8 - Consumable slot unlocked.
- Level 10 - Support slot unlocked.
- Level 12 - New Javelin unlocked.
- Level 14 - Minor component slot unlocked.
- Level 16 - Major component slot unlocked.
- Level 18 - Consumable slot unlocked.
- Level 20 - New Javelin unlocked.
- Level 22 - Basic component slot unlocked.
- Level 24 - Minor component slot unlocked.
- Level 26 - Consumable slot unlocked.
- Level 28 - New Javelin unlocked.
- Level 30 - Grandmaster difficulties unlocked.
The list above provides us with a ton of information. It’s going to be through your pilot level that you unlock new Javelins after the Ranger exosuit, and once you hit level 30, the maximum level for your pilot in Anthem, you’re going to unlock the Grandmaster difficulty levels.
Once you reach level 30, the ‘Elder Game’ will kick off, which is basically the endgame of Anthem. The Grandmaster difficulty is split up into three tiers: 1, 2, and 3. Basically, Grandmaster levels are increasingly difficult, offering you the chance of obtaining some rare and powerful gear, but with equally powerful enemies to face off against.
As of right now, this is everything you need to know about the pilot level rewards system in Anthem. Now that we’re done here, you can head over to our other guides on BioWare’s game, including our Anthem progression guide, or our Anthem DLC guide for more.