It wouldn't be a Thursday without some brand new Fortnite challenges to complete. In this Fortnite Week 5 Challenges guide, we'll be compiling a complete list of all the new challenges that have just launched in Battle Royale for you to take on.
But if you instead need any additional information on Epic's Battle Royale, you can head over to our Fortnite beginner's guide. This is the perfect guide for if you're just getting started with Fortnite, or Battle Royale in general, for the first time.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Guide
Just below, you can see the complete list of Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. These are available to be completed right now, and while the last four challenges can only be completed by those who own the Battle Pass, everyone can complete the first three challenges on the list.
Week 5 Free Challenges
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200).
- Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifts Shafts (7).
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Halmet (1).
Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (1).
- Gain shields from Mushrooms (50).
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (3).