This will serve as the main walkthrough and guide for The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone. This DLC follows the hugely successful, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which released back in May of 2015. With Hearts of Stone, we see Geralt return as the protagonist, taking on a batch of new main and secondary quests, as well as a new romantic interest (sort of), Shani.
If you’re just getting into The Witcher 3 now, and aren’t yet ready to tackle Hearts of Stone, you can visit USgamer’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Walkthrough and Guide. We can help you tackle the base game, and then continue to guide you through Hearts of Stone when you’re ready.
Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone Tips
- Players will need to reach level 30 before they can access the DLC, which shouldn’t be too difficult for anyone who spent significant time with the base game.
- Of course, if you’re finding that any of the boss fights are too tough for your current level, don’t be afraid to spend some time on other tasks to increase it a bit.
- Take a moment to get familiar with your signs again, as using the right sign in the right situation is one of the biggest keys to success in any situation Geralt finds himself in.
- Having Geralt meditate prior to a fight can also be helpful, as this will commonly regenerate his health and potions, allowing him to be in optimal fighting shape.
- If you’re going to get into epic battles against terrifying creatures, you best look good. Check out our guides for Viper, Griffin, Cat and Bear School gear.
Hearts of Stone Main Quests Walkthrough
Geralt is back in the first Hearts of Stone main quest, but he’s not alone. This quest will include some time with Shani, as well as a battle against the Toad Prince.
This quest will be of particular interest to players who wish to romance Shani, as it will provide that opportunity. We’ll help you to make all the right moves.
For those that enjoy collecting Witcher gear, this quest will give you an opportunity to do just that. Play your cards right at the auction so that you don’t miss out.
Scenes from a Marriage contained some fairly tough boss fight action, be we eventually grinded our way through it so that we could provide you the tips we wish we had.
Hearts of Stone Secondary Quests Walkthrough
We’ve put all of the secondary quests into one article since most of them are fairly short. We can help you with Rose on a Red Field, Without a Trace, and more.
In case you missed it during our walkthrough of Dead Man’s Party, we have a step-by-step breakdown of how you can hit all the right points while trying to romance Shani.