FIFA 18 FUT Draft is a game mode within FIFA 18 Ultimate Team. In this FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Draft guide we’ll detail the two different Draft modes, explain how the Draft works, and go over how to win the best prizes in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Draft. Read on for the complete FUT 18 Draft Guide.
For more on FIFA 18 that isn’t about FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Draft, head over to our FIFA 18 guide hub. It’s where you’ll find info on the best overall players in FIFA 18, the best young players, and how to defend or score lots of goals in FIFA 18.
Look elsewhere on the site for the FIFA 18 Best Black Friday Sale Price.
FIFA 18 FUT 18 Draft
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Draft is a unique game mode within FIFA 18 Ultimate Team in which you must build a team from a selection of players presented to you as options for each position. To enter a Draft you must pay 15,000 FIFA Coins or 300 FIFA Points. A Draft can be played offline against AI (with a difficulty chosen) or online against other players.
How to set up a FIFA 18 FUT Draft Team
As long as you can pay the entry fee for a Draft you can take part as you don’t use any of your own players. On entering you must build a team in the following order:
- Pick a Captain - This will be one of your best players, and let you build the team around them.
- Pick a Formation - This can’t be changed once you choose it, so pick a formation you want for the next four games of the FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Draft.
- Pick Players - Each position in your formation must have a player, so you choose them from a small pool presented to you. There is no cost associated with each player.
- Attempt to get a Great Team with Good Chemistry - The goal when selecting players is to maximise both your overall team rating and chemistry. You can preview each choice to see how it affect these two stats.
- Pick Subs/Reserves - These players don’t have any impact on your starting 11 chemistry and score, but you can switch things up once they are chosen. Try to think about what players could swap into the starting 11 to improve rating or chemistry.
How to win Prizes in FIFA 18 FUT Draft
As with every game in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team, you’ll earn FIFA Coins for every game you play. The real prizes in FUT Draft come from stringing together a series of wins. Get four wins out of four and you’ll earn the biggest prizes on offer.
Rewards for playing Online Draft are better than playing Offline Draft, and Offline Draft rewards don’t seem to be affected by the AI difficulty.
Annoyingly it seems as though what you win will vary, even if you always win the same number of games. Prizes always come in the form of Card Packs, but the quality can differ substantially.
If you're looking for help with FIFA 19, we've got a full FIFA 19 guide. If you'd rather hop directly to one of our specific guides, we've got them all for you just below.
- FIFA 19 Best Player Ratings Guide
- FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Guide
- FIFA 19 Defending Guide
- FIFA 19 Fastest Players
- FIFA 19 Best Young Players
- FIFA 19 How to Score Lots of Goals
- FIFA 19 Hidden Gems and Wonderkids
- FIFA 19 The Journey Walkthrough
- FIFA 19 Coins - How to Earn FIFA 19 Coins Fast in FUT 19
- FIFA TOTW 3 - FUT Team of the Week 3 October 3, 2018 for FIFA 19
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.