New to FIFA 18 and FUT 18 is FIFA Ultimate Team Icons. In this FUT 18 Ultimate Team Icons Player Ratings Guide we’ll give you info on all the included legend players, reveal their stats and player ratings, and detail the FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Icons Stories.
For more on FIFA 18 check out our FIFA 18 Guide Hub. It’s full of all the info you need to know about FIFA 18.
- FIFA 18 Best 100 Players
- FIFA 18 Best Goalkeepers
- FIFA 18 Best Defenders
- FIFA 18 Best Midfielders
- FIFA 18 Best Attackers
FIFA 18 World Cup 2018 Icons Player Ratings
EA has added four new Icons to the FIFA 18 World Cup 2018 Update. These are Miroslav Klose, Hidetoshi Nakata, Gary Lineker, and Bobby Moore. All four new Icons were chosen for the exploits in the World Cup over the years. In total there are 17 Icons included in the FIFA 18 World Cup 2018 update. These are:
- Pelé, Brazil
- Diego Maradona, Argentina
- Ronaldo, Brazil
- Lev Yashin, Russia
- Thierry Henry, France
- Lothar Matthäus, Germany
- Bobby Moore, England
- Gary Lineker, England
- Carles Puyol, Spain
- Ronaldinho, Brazil
- Laurent Blanc, France
- Jay-Jay Okocha, Nigeria
- Rui Costa, Portugal
- Deco, Portugal
- Luis Hernández, Mexico
- Miroslav Klose, Germany
- Hidetoshi Nakata, Japan
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Icons - Icons Replaces Legends
New to FIFA 18 is FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Icons, the new version of what has previously been called Legends. EA will be including numerous iconic players from football history, which FIFA 18 players will be able to use in Ultimate Team.
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Icon Player Ratings
Here are all the FUT 18 Icon players you can find in FIFA 18. These are some of the biggest names in the world of football. You can see their ratings just below.
- Ronaldo Nazári - Ronaldo’s pace and finishing made him a three-time Ballon d'Or winner. The Brazilian’s move to Real Madrid from Italy made him one of club’s galácticos.
- Diego Maradona - Although perhaps now infamous for his ‘Hand of God’ goal that put England out of the 1986 FIFA World Cup (the other goal he scored in that game is remembered for better reasons), Maradona is one of the greatest dribblers of all time.
- Thierry Henry - One of the Premier League’s all-time greats and an Arsenal legend, Henry won the Golden Boot four times. He won the FIFA World Cup with France in 1998.
- Lev Yashin - Regarded as the greatest goalkeeper of all time, Yahin earned the nickname “Black Spider”. He spent 20 years at Dynamo Moscow, making 270 clean sheets and saving over 150 penalties.
- Pelé - Known as one of the greatest footballers of all time, Pelé won three World Cups, scoring more goals for Brazil than any other player in history. There’s a reason Pelé is a household name.
- Ronaldinho - One of the all-time greats and a real showman on the pitch. Ronaldinho was capable of some remarkable feats and won many of the biggest trophies in the sport.
- Peter Schmeichel - A true Manchester United legend, Schmeichel was part of the squad that dominated the Premier League.
- Patrick Vieira - With skill and power, Vieira was able to dominate the midfield, making him a nightmare to play against.
- Rio Ferdinand - Another Manchester United great. Ferdinand was a rock at the back and had ability on the ball to allow him to set up numerous counter attacks.
- Jay-Jay Okocha - One of the best African players of all time, Okocha combined skill and power to give him a brilliant and lengthy career.
- Michael Owen - After making a massive impact during the 1998 World Cup, Owen went on to have a great career - even if his electric pace faltered as he got older.
- Ruud Gullit - Although now known as a pundit, Gullit had the skill to play in numerous positions. He was a key part of the legendary AC Milan and Dutch teams.
- Roberto Carlos - Sometimes Roberto Carlos clearly forgot he was a left back, and in many ways was ahead of the curve when it came to attacking defenders. He’s known for his incredible free kicks.
- Carles Puyol - One of the best defenders of his generation, but equally known for this iconic curly hair.
- Alessandro Del Piero - With incredible technique, Del Piero is widely regarded as one of the most talented Italian footballers of all time and a deadly finisher.
- Deco - A real workhorse, able to control the game from the center of the pitch, Deco didn’t have glamour but he had ability.
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Icons Stories
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Icons aren’t included once, but three times. Each iconic player included in FIFA 18 will have variants from three eras of their career. Each version will have unique ratings and items that accurately reflect their ability.
If you're after the best young players in FIFA 18, we've got that for you.