A Thursday can only mean one thing: brand new Fortnite challenges. As always, there are now six new challenges available for you to complete in Battle Royale, but only three of these are open to Battle Pass holders. In this Fortnite Week 4 Challenges guide, we've put together a full list of all the brand new challenges, so you know which tasks to complete for some Battle Stars.
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges
In the list below, you can find all the Fortnite Week 4 Challenges. We're now approaching the halfway point of Season 9 in Battle Royale, but don't forget that if you're still looking for some easy Battle Stars to earn, all the challenges from the past three weeks in this season are still available to be completed.
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500).
- Stage 1: Dance inside a holographic Tomato Head.
- Legendary weapon eliminations (3).
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (3).
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak.
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot (3).
If you're after more Fortnite content, then we've got you covered here at USG. You can check out our main Fortnite Chapter 2 map guide for a full overview of the new locales, our Fortnite XP guide on how to earn XP quickly, or our Fortnite Medals guide for a full list of the new Medals.