There's a brand new currency this year in Madden 20 Ultimate Team, and it goes by the name of 'Trophies.' In this complete Madden 20 Ultimate Team Trophies guide, we'll be walking you through everything there is to know about the new currency, including how you can earn some for your team.
How to Get Trophies in Madden 20 Ultimate Team
As we mentioned at the top, Trophies are brand new to Madden Ultimate Team this year in Madden 20. They don't actually play a huge role in the game, you can only use them in one way to obtain some pretty unique rewards (more on that below).
In Madden 20 Ultimate Team, you can only obtain Trophies by participating in Solo Battles. You can head over to our complete MUT Solo Battles guide to find out more, but in short, you can only earn Trophies by partaking in matches against AI teams that are on a rotating basis, switching out three times a week.
Your 'Battle Score' against these teams will be totaled up every three days, and you'll then earn rewards based on your cumulative score. You'll earn 10 Trophies at the lowest reward tier, all the way up to 60 Trophies at the highest score.
MUT Trophies Unlocks
There's only one way you can use Trophies in Madden 20 Ultimate Team. If you head over to the MUT Store, you can find a category called 'Competitive Currency.' On this page, there are items and packs that can only be purchased by spending Trophies. Below, we've outlined all available purchase options using Trophies.
- Wheel of Coins - Costs 10 Trophies, contains a Quicksell worth between 1,000 and 50,000 Coins.
- Hail Mary Pack - Costs 10 Trophies, contains a 66+ Silver or better player, and 3 additional 62+ Silver or better players.
- Midfield Pack - Costs 40 Trophies, contains a 70+ Gold or better player, 2 additional 66+ Silver or better players, and 2 additional 62+ Silver or better players.
- Redzone Pack - Costs 90 Trophies, contains a 75+ Gold or better player, 3 additional 70+ Gold or better players, and 2 additional 62+ Silver or better players.
- Series 1 Competitive Master - Costs 2,000 Trophies, contains a 91 OVR Von Miller.
- 84+ Elite Player - Costs 500 Trophies, contains an 84+ Elite player.
If it's more Madden 20 coverage you're after, then you can check out any of our guides pages here at USG. You can head over to our Madden 20 Face of the Franchise guide for a full walkthrough of the story mode, or our Madden 20 Ultimate Team Solo Battles guide for a rundown of all the rewards. Alternatively you can check out either our Madden 20 offensive money plays guide, or our Madden 20 defensive money plays guide for some of the best plays in the game.