Square Enix announced the Kingdom Hearts 3 voice cast today, and a lot of actors will be reprising their Disney roles for the upcoming action-RPG, including Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel of Frozen fame. Haley Joel Osment will also reprise his role as Sora.
A lot of Disney Animation Studios voice actors will be reprising their roles for their respective characters that will be appearing in Kingdom Hearts 3. That includes actors from the Frozen, Tangled, and Toy Story movies reprising the same roles in Kingdom Hearts 3. Here's a list of actors provided by Square Enix:
- Josh Gad as Olaf from Frozen
- Kristen Bell as Anna from Frozen
- Idina Menzel as Elsa from Frozen
- Jonathan Groff as Kristoff from Frozen
- Zachary Levi as Flynn Rider from Tangled
- Donna Murphy as Mother Gothel from Tangled
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm from Toy Story
- Wallace Shawn as Rex from Toy Story
- Tate Donovan as Hercules from Hercules
- Kevin R. McNally as Gibbs from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Haley Joel Osment as Sora
Frozen’s @IMKristenBell, @IdinaMenzel, @JoshGad, and Tangled’s @ZacharyLevi are among the star-studded cast of #KingdomHearts III! Read more about the #KH3 cast here: https://t.co/vjf8vtSgJR#KH3sharethemagic pic.twitter.com/UKsZP3Mabd— Kingdom Hearts (@KINGDOMHEARTS) September 26, 2018
Kingdom Hearts 3 includes worlds from such Disney films as Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean, Toy Story, Monster's Inc., and Big Hero 6. The latter two still haven't announced who might be voicing the characters from those properties.
For more on Kingdom Hearts 3 check out our complete Kingdom Hearts 3 guide for news, previews, and more. Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out on January 29 for PS4 and Xbox One.