E3 2019 is here! After tons of anticipation, speculation, and many, many leaks, we're officially ready to jump into what should be a momentous year for games. E3 2019 doesn't technically start until Tuesday, June 11, but we'll be on the ground starting Saturday to cover EA Play.
To get ready for E3 2019, we put together a bunch of articles listing conference start times, rumors, and everything else. Check them out below.
- Will E3 2019 mark the end of the console wars as we know them? Here's why Microsoft's press conference would feature as much Nintendo as it could Xbox.
- You can find all of the E3 2019 press conference times here. They include info on the pressers for Microsoft, Bethesda, and Square Enix, as well as the Nintendo Direct.
- We rounded up a bunch of the E3 2019 rumors that have been floating around. Here are some of the biggest rumors going into the show.
- A lot of games will be at E3 2019, but some will not. We took a look at the games that won't be at the show, including Elder Scrolls 6 and Beyond Good and Evil 2.
- With another show upon us, we took a look back at some of the biggest announcements from last year. What's up with Starfield? Who even knows right now.
- There are a lot of interesting storylines going into this E3. We rounded up some of the biggest ones.
- And finally, our RPG podcast, Axe of the Blood God, previewed all of the roleplaying games that will be at E3 2019. They include Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, and more!
Caty, Mike, and Eric will be in LA to cover the show, and we have staff in both the U.K. and U.S. following everything from home. Keep checking back throughout the week as play the games, talk to the developers, and choose the best games from E3 2019. You can find all of our coverage below.
Biggest E3 2019 Stories
Nintendo E3 2019
Xbox E3 2019
EA Play 2019
Bethesda E3 2019
Ubisoft E3 2019
Square Enix E3 2019
E3 2019 General Coverage
E3 2019 will begin in earnest with EA Play tomorrow. The show will then continue all the way through Thursday. Want even more info? Subscribe to our newsletters, and make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.