If you thought today's Nintendo Direct was packed, Nintendo itself couldn't pack everything in its upcoming slate of games in the show. So, Nintendo left it up to a sizzle reel, and there are some gems hidden in there coming to the Switch soon.
Among the games coming out in 2019 are Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy, previously announced games like Ni No Kuni and Elder Scrolls: Blades, and some surprises like Alien: Isolation. The latter is probably the biggest port announcement after The Witcher 3: Complete Edition.
Here is a list of all the games coming to the Switch between now and 2020.
- Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy – September 2, 2019
- Hollow Knight Silksong – Coming Soon
- Ni No Kuni – September 20, 2019
- Cadence of Hyrule – June 13, 2019
- Minecraft Dungeons – Spring 2020
- Elder Scrolls Blades – Fall 2019
- My Friend Pedro – June 20, 2019
- Doom Eternal – Coming Soon
- The Sinking City – Fall 2019
- Wolfenstein Youngblood – July 26, 2019
- Dead by Daylight – September 24, 2019
- Alien: Isolation - 2019
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles – This Winter
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – July 12, 2019
- Stranger Things 3: The Game – July 4, 2019
- Just Dance 2020 – November 5, 2019
- Catan – June 20, 2019
- New Super Lucky's Tale – Fall 2019
- Dauntless – Late 2019
- Super Mario Maker 2 – June 28, 2019
Nintendo's Direct today at E3 2019 had a lot of competition, and Nintendo needed to get the biggest news first. There are two new fighters coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, an unfortunate Animal Crossing New Horizons delay, and an honest-to-goodness Breath of the Wild 2 in development.
For more on today's Nintendo Direct, check out our E3 2019 Nintendo Direct recap.