There are plenty of new items to spend your hard earned Bells and Nook Miles on in Animal Crossing New Horizons, including a customizable phone case. Problem is, the game doesn't do a great job at explaining how to actually put it onto the back of your phone, so we've put together a guide on how to do so. We'll cover where to purchase the new phone case and then lead you through applying it to your Nook Phone.
On this page:
- How to Change Nook Phone Case in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Where to Buy the New Phone Case
- Phone Case Colors
- Applying a Custom Design to Your Phone Case
How to Change Nook Phone Case in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To be able to change the phone case on your Nook Phone in Animal Crossing New Horizons, you'll need to do the following:
- Complete the customization workshop given by Tom Nook.
- You'll trigger this around day 6, and will be given some Customization Kits.
- Buy the Phone Case from the Nook Stop
- You can head to a workbench with some of these kits, and the new phone case. Select 'Customize Something' and you'll be able to select and change the phone case.
Where to Buy the New Phone Case
You can pick up the new phone case kit by heading to a Nook Stop terminal (for more on Nook Miles head here). From here, scroll through the catalogue, the phone case is in there once you've done the customization workshop. You'll only need to buy it once to have access to a wide range of colors.
Phone Case Colors
You might think that buying the phone case from a Nook Stop would only grant you a yellow case as pictured, but in reality you get a whole range of colors to choose from. They are as follows:
Applying a Custom Design to Your Phone Case
In addition to the default colors available when purchasing a Nook phone case you'll also have the option to apply custom designs. Follow the method outlined above to customize your phone case, then scroll to the far right in the list of colors. Here you can add a custom pattern. For more on Custom patterns head here.