Atlus has published this year's version of its annual online survey, allowing the company to gauge where it should focus its efforts in the future. Gematsu has looked over the Japanese survey to see all the potential goodies Atlus might have in store for us.
The survey asked if fans would purchase any of the following potential games:
- Persona 6
- Persona 5: Definitive Edition
- Persona 5: Arena
- Persona 5: Dancing All Night
- Revelations: Persona HD remake
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Eternal Punishment HD remake
- Persona 3 HD remake
- Persona 3 dance game (sound action)
- Persona Q sequel and remake for other hardware
- Persona series board game
- Persona series online game
- Persona series shooting game
Each title also includes checkboxes for platform, letting Atlus know which systems you'd like to see the games on. The game systems listed include PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita, smartphone, and other. (Time to ask for more PSP support!)
Atlus is currently working on bringing Persona 5 to Western shores and has begun development on Project Re: Fantasy and Shin Megami Tensei for Nintendo Switch. The company has already said that it plans to announce further games in 2017, including new Persona games.
"We're steadily developing other titles behind the scenes, including the Persona series. We plan to announce future titles in the new year, without keeping you waiting too long," added Atlus business director Naoto Hiraoka.