Axe of the Blood God talks Cyberpunk 2077, Starfield, Elder Scrolls 6, and the Rest of the E3 RPG Reveals So Far

AXE OF THE BLOOD GOD | The Blood God is pleased by the trove of new RPGs coming our way.

Article by Kat Bailey, .

Axe of the Blood God is our weekly RPG podcast hosted by Kat Bailey and Nadia Oxford. You can find the previous episodes here.

E3 2018 is officially upon, and Nadia and I are here to break down all of the big RPG reveals, from Starfield to Elder Scrolls 6 to Cyberpunk 2077 [download link here]!

While the Square Enix press conference was kind of a straight letdown, pretty much everything else has been strong so far. Nadia and I talk about the RPG reveals from From Software and Bethesda, as well as the new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 (spoiler: Rapunzel is the best Disney animated film since Beauty and the Beast). Plus we share what we want from Nintendo and Sony and one of the big RPG rumors we've been hearing at the show!

Where to find us (Subscribe, rate, and review!)

Show Description

It's officially E3 2018, and Nadia and Kat are here to break down the first run of announcements! They talk about Square Enix's missed opportunity, Kingdom Hearts 3's new trailer, Cyberpunk 2077, Shadows Die Twice, Elder Scrolls 6, and Starfield, then share what they want to see from Sony and Nintendo.

Kat, Nadia, it's called Tangled, not Rapunzel.

Please give me back your Disney nerd cred, you lost it and I will return it to you when you earn it back. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but that's the law of the internet.
    As I mentioned in another post, the biggest winner of E3 thus far has been my wallet. Outside of Octopath Traveler next month, DQ 11 and perhaps Fire Emblem Switch (we will see what Nintendo brings tomorrow), my finances will have time to recover into 2019.Edited 2 weeks ago by Gamer-Law
    sounds good!
    Nioh was an exceptional game. It made Dark Souls and Bloodborne almost irrelevant to me with its superior combat. Say what you will about the enemy designs, the bosses were cool and hard, and the some of the levels were really imaginative like the Ninja house. Don’t hate on Nioh Kat, just cuz you’re a From Software fangirl! It’s unbecoming.

Seriously, Nioh doesn’t get enough for basically being the only 3D action game to match Ninja Gaiden’s speed, fluidity and creativity.
    @daverhodus Gimme your Disney nerd cred and join the other two! THIS BEHAVIOR IS UNACCEPTABLE, INSUBORDINATE, AND CHURLISH.

I'm sorry. It's not my choice to do this. Laws of the Internet and all, you know, my hands are tied.
    @Kuni-Nino We gave Nioh plenty of love around these parts!
    Shrek Minions. Think about it some more.
    I am excited for the new demo for Octopath Traveler that comes out tomorrow. You can carry over the progress from the demo onto your main game as well. Besides that I am looking forward to DQ 11.

Comments