If you’re building a new gaming PC or want to give your current rig a boost, an SSD should be on your list of items to buy this Cyber Monday. With retailers slashing prices of SSDs this Cyber Monday we’ve rounded up the best prices for a number of SSDs across the US and UK markets.
If you're a novice when it comes to upgrading PCs, it’s worth pointing out that most PCs should be able to handle a 2.5in drive, but if you’re looking at a M.2 SSD, make sure your motherboard supports it.
First up we’ve got the best cyber Monday SSD deals in the US. While an SSD isn’t the most glamorous bit of PC hardware you could buy on Cyber Monday, PCs with one fitted with be significantly snappier than those without. You’ll notice this during load times and general Windows usage.
- Crucial MX300 2.5in for $79
- Samsung 850 EVO 2.5in for $150
- Kingston SSDNow UV400 2.5in for $89
- Samsung 960 EVO M.2 for $128
- Samsung 850 EVO 2.5in 1TB for $269.99
Below we have the best UK Cyber Monday SSD deals. While the relative high cost per GB of an SSD compared to traditional hard drives means storing all your games on them is tricky, if you can afford a large capacity drive you’ll see lightning fast loading times in games. Definitely think about getting an SSD with one of the Cyber Monday SSD deals below:
- SanDisk SSD PLUS 480 GB Sata III 2.5-inch Internal SSD, Up to 535 MB/s - £109.99 (limited time)
- Samsung 850 EVO 2.5in for £80
- WD Blue 3D NAND SSD 2.5in for £80
- Kingston SSDNow UV400 2.5in for £47
- Samsung 960 EVO M.2 for £117
- Samsung 960 PRO M.2 for £263
- Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive for £79.99
If you’re looking for something else this Cyber Monday week, we’ve got the best Cyber Monday Deals hub for you. It’s got the best PS4 Pro Cyber Monday deals, the best Xbox One Cyber Monday deals, the cheapest Nintendo Switch Cyber Monday deals, amazing prices on gaming laptops this Cyber Monday, smartphone deals, and the best Cyber Monday prices on 4K TVs.