If you already finished the games you got for the holiday season, or if your parents disappointed you yet again with a deluge of underwear, cheer up: There's a big sale going on for independent games on the Nintendo Switch.
Nine "Nindie" games are on sale from today through January 15. You can save up to 35% on some excellent shooting games, puzzle games, and more.
Here's what's on sale. Note all prices are in USD, though the percentage discounts also apply in Europe and Australia / New Zealand.
- Death Squared - $11.24 (25% off)
- Gonner - $6.99 (30% off)
- Graceful Explosion Machine - $8.99 (30% off)
- Inversus Deluxe - $9.74 (35% off)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - $9.99 (33% off)
- Semispheres - $6.99 (30% off)
- Severed - $9.99 (33% off)
- Thimbleweed Park - $14.99 (25% off)
- Thumper - $13.39 (33% off)
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.