The first BioShock drops players into the nightmarish but beautiful city of Rapture. You’ll need to make your way through all kinds of horrid enemies, and you’ll quickly find that Rapture isn’t exactly a welcoming place. It’s a labyrinthian affair, with winding corridors and plenty of locked doors with valuable resources behind them. You’ll need codes to get into some of them, which you’ll need to find hidden around the world. Or you could just check out this guide on BioShock door codes and save yourself a lot of time and hassle. Now, would you kindly check out the codes below?
All BioShock 1 Door Codes
- Medical Pavillion: Twilight Fields - 0451
- Neptune’s Bounty 1: Lower Wharf - 5380
- Neptune’s Bounty 2: Fighting McDonagh’s Tavern - 7533
- Arcadia: Langford Research Laboratories - 9457
- Farmer’s Market: Main Market - 0512
- Fort Frolic: Robertson’s Tobaccoria - 7774
- Hephaestus: Workshops - 0126
- Olympus Heights: Mercury Suites - 5744
- Point Prometheus: Failsafe Armored Escorts - 1921
- Rapture’s Grand Carnival: Challenge Room - 1951
What’s Behind Each Door?
You’ll want to make sure you take the time to open the locked doors listed above. Each one hides something different, though there’s always something useful to be found. Here’s what’s behind each one.
- Arcadia: Langford Research Laboratories - Access to Farmer’s Market, money
- Farmer’s Market: Main Market - First aid kit, ammo, invention components, money
- Fort Frolic: Robertson’s Tobaccoria - Money, Electric Buck or antipersonnel Pistol Rounds
- Hephaestus: Workshops - Access to Power to the People station, ammo, Invention Components
- Medical Pavillion: Twilight Fields - EVE hypo, 00 Buck, Automatic Hack Tool, Standard Auto Rounds
- Neptune’s Bounty 1: Lower Wharf - First Aid Kit and ammo
- Neptune’s Bounty 2: Fighting McDonagh’s Tavern - Access to Shorten Alarms Gene Tonic. Audio Diary
- Olympus Heights: Mercury Suites - Access to Fontiane’s Apartment
- Point Prometheus: Failsafe Armored Escorts - EVE hypo (3), Rare Ammunition, Invention Components
- Rapture’s Grand Carnival: Challenge Room - Activates Ferris Wheel
That’s everything we have on BioShock Door Codes. For more on the series check out our report on the upcoming BioShock project currently in development at 2K.