A big part of Bioshock 2 is exploration and survival, hunting around to find ammo and resources while constantly in peril. We'll show you how to find the best resources behind all the locked doors, by giving you the door codes, the locations of each door and what you can find behind them.
All Bioshock 2 Door Codes
To use one of the vertical four-digit locks, simply walk up to it and press the A/X button. This will present the lock more clearly, allowing you to scroll up and down the four numbers and cycle through to the right one. When you think you have the right code, press A/X again and check the related door to see if it's now unlocked.
- Adonis Luxury Resort: Plasmid Therapy - 1540
- Pauper's Drop: Fontaine Clinics - 0047
- Siren Alley: Plaza Hedone - 1919
- Dionysus Park: Basement Storage - 1080
- Fontaine Futuristics: Plasmid Theater - 5254
- Inner Persephone: Holding Wing - 2673
- Inner Persephone: Therapy Wing - 4146
What Items Are Behind the Doors?
All the doors in Bioshock 2 are worth opening, though some are necessitated to carry on the plot, locking off essential areas until you can find your way through them. We've listed when you can expect to find below.
- Adonis Luxury Resort: Plasmid Therapy - Audio diary (Fitness), money, drill fuel
- Pauper's Drop: Fontaine Clinics - Story required
- Siren Alley: Plaza Hedone - Story required
- Dionysus Park: Basement Storage - Power to the People Station
- Fontaine Futuristics: Plasmid Theater - Money, bandages, ammo, Gene Tonic (Careful Hacker 2)
- Inner Persephone: Holding Wing - Story required
- Inner Persephone: Therapy Wing - EVE hypo, money, first aid kit, ammunition
That's everything you'll need to know to be a perfect burglar in Bioshock 2. If you want to know the codes to Bioshock 1 you can check here, or go to this article to see all we know about 2K's upcoming Bioshock project.