Quantic Dream's PS4 exclusive story-driven title, Detroit: Become Human releases on May 25, and reviews for the game have arrived. We've got a round-up of all the big Detroit: Become Human reviews for you so you can decide if it's another essential purchase for your PS4.
Detroit: Become Human Reviews
We've got the Detroit: Become Human reviews from key publications for you just below. As you can see, the game has received mixed reviews, with some publications priasing a lot of what Quantic Dream has delivered, while others weren't impressed by much at all.
- Detroit: Become Human Review - USgamer - "Quantic Dream's visual craft and presentation is top-notch, but the writing hasn't quite caught up yet. It isn't subtle and some of the references to social ills are amazingly on-the-nose."
- Detroit: Become Human Review - IGN - 8.0/10 - "Detroit: Become Human is a poignantly pulpy interactive sci-fi drama where your choices can impact events to a greater and more satisfying degree than in most games of this type."
- Detroit: Become Human Review - GameSpot - 7/10 - "Detroit is well worth playing, but it struggles to strike the right balance between giving you freedom of choice and reminding you that it's all a game in the end."
- Detroit: Become Human Review - Eurogamer - No Award - "With this glib, rabble-rousing and admittedly enjoyable thriller, Quantic Dream has finally delivered on the promise of its interactive storytelling format, and resolved its difficult relationship with cinema."
- Detroit: Become Human Review - VG247 - No Score - "There’s no growth from what has been done before by Quantic Dream and the game’s best moments only evoke sequences done better in Fahrenheit or Heavy Rain."
- Detroit: Become Human Review - VideoGamer.com - 4/10 - "Detroit: Become Human wants to move you. It wants to elicit an emotional response through its story. The thing is, it really doesn't."
So there you have it. Detroit: Become Human turned out, well, about as well as most people expected. If you're after more on the game, head over to our Detroit: Become Human guide. We've got game info, tips, and details on the actors playing the lead characters.