Epic has today announced a bunch of new changes to certain aspects of Fortnite Battle Royale. The Supply Llama, Minigun, Rocket Launcher, and C4 have all had changes made to them, in an update that'll be going live "shortly".
As Epic announced the tweaks over on Reddit, where all the changes to different parts of the Battle Royale mode were announced. The Fortnite Supply Llama works at random, with three spawning into random locations across the Battle Royale match at the beginning of the game, and paying out large rewards if you can manage to get your hands on one. Many Fortnite players use the Llamas to get hold of materials, but after the update these cute animals will become far less useful.
You can see the full list of changes just below:
- Supply Llama decreased materials stack from 500 to 200 per resource.
- Explosive ammo removed entirely from the Supply Llama.
- Damage falloff against structures removed for rifles, SMGs, LMGs, and pistols.
- Material drop chances in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Material stack sizes in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Light ammo stack sizes increased from 12 to 18.
- Explosive ammo availability decreased by 50%.
- Minigun accuracy increased by 10%.
- Minigun damage against structures increased from 25 to 30.
- C4 structure explosion radius increased from 400 to 600.
- Storm damage adjusted for the teams of 20 mode.
This is a complete list of the changes made to Fortnite by Epic today, on June 6. We're not entirely sure when these changes will be introduced in the game, but Epic has said they'll be monitoring the game closely to assess the impact of the changes.
For now though, head over to our Fortnite Week 6 Challenges guide, where you can find a complete list of the leaked challenges that are all set to go live tomorrow, on June 7.