FIFA 20 is well on its way, with the game already having a cover star, and there being more gameplay details out in the wild than is usual for the series’ release schedule. We even know which players are being hotly tipped as some of the best in FIFA 20, thanks to the new FIFA 20 OTW Cards. To help you keep track of the Ones to Watch Players in FIFA 20, we’ve put together this FIFA 20 OTW Cards Guide. We’ll be adding new OTW Players as they are revealed so that you can start thinking about your teams in FIFA 20. We’ll also go into some more detail as to what OTW Cards are, and why you should be seeking them out.
FIFA 20 OTW Players List
So far, only a limited number of OTW players have been revealed for FIFA 20. There will be more announced closer to launch, however, and we’ll be keeping this list updated, so check back for updates. You’ll find the FIFA 20 OTW List so far below:
- Eden Hazard - Real Madrid
- Thorgan Hazard - Borussia Dortmund
- João Félix - Atlético de Madrid
- Luka Jovic - Real Madrid
- Pepe - Arsenal
- Haller - West Ham
- Joelinton - Newcastle
- Wan-Bissaka - Manchester United
FUT 20 OTW Cards Explained
So now you know which players have been chosen as Ones to Watch for FIFA 20, what exactly does it all mean? Well, we’ve summarized how OTW Cards have worked in the past, though note that as new info is released on specific FIFA 20 details this info is subject to change.
- OTW Card Rating - The rating of a OTW card will increase throughout the season to match the latest in-form card for that player. For example, if Eden Hazard were to start at 92, and increase to 94 over the course of the season, then his OTW card would change to match this. Once a OTW card has increased in rating, it cannot decrease.
- OTW Card Availability - Ones to Watch cards are only available for a short time after launch. This means you’ll want to focus on getting them at the start of the season.
- Standard Cards - OTW Cards replace their standard counterparts for a short time after release.
- Players are generally chosen as OTW if they complete high profile transfers during the summer before a new FIFA game comes out
- OTW items will be upgraded based on TOTW (until the end of the 2018-19 season), MOTM, Hero, Record Breaker and Team Of The Tournament selections. OTW items will NOT be upgraded based on POTM, Award Winner, SBC, or other in-game event selection.
How to Get OTW Cards in FIFA 20
There are a few different ways to get OTW cards in FIFA 20. We’ve listed them below, though note that as more info is released on FUT 20, some details are subject to change. We’ll be sure to keep this page updated.
- Ones to Watch Cards can be picked up from any FUT player pack. It’s just a random small chance that they will appear.
- To maximize your chances, you’ll want to be spending the currency you earn on opening FUT Packs, and using the in-game microtransactions if you’d prefer.