Each week, EA reveals a brand new Team of the Week for FIFA 20. Each player in the team gets a boost to their overall rating, making them extremely valuable cards. You’ll want to keep an eye on the current FUT TOTW lineup, as you can trade the cards for a significant profit. Given that the picks are based on real-life player performances each week, we can start to make predictions as to who will make the cut. In this FIFA 20 TOTW 2 Predictions Guide, we’ll give our picks for who will make the TOTW 2 lineup for FUT 20. We’ll also go into some more detail as to what TOTW player cards are.
FIFA 20 TOTW 2 Predictions
Based on the last week of football, there are some players that seem a shoe-in for TOTW 2 come Wednesday September 25. We’ve selected the following players:
- Bernardo Silva (Man City) - Manchester City stormed Watford FC 8-0 at the weekend, with Silva scoring a hat-trick.
- Kevin DeBruyne (Man City) - Picked up two assists during the Man City vs Watford match.
- Benjamin Lecomte (AS Monaco) - Lecomte managed four saves and a clean sheet before picking up MOTM.
- Marcelo Brozovic (Inter) - This CM player scored one goal and picked up MOTM.
What is the Current TOTW Lineup?
Last week saw the reveal of the very first TOTW lineup for FIFA 20. It played out as follows:
FIFA 20 TOTW 1 Starting 11:
- GK: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) - 89 OVR
- RB: Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) - 82 OVR
- CB: Laurent Koscielny (FC Girondins de Bordeaux) - 84 OVR
- LB: Nicolás Tagliafico (Ajax) - 84 OVR
- RM: Gerard Moreno (Villarreal) - 84 OVR
- RM: Luis Nani (Orlando City) - 83 OVR
- CDM: Thomas Delaney (Borussia Dortmund) - 84 OVR
- CM: Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona) - 86 OVR
- ST: Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - 89 OVR
- ST: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 88 OVR
- ST: Dries Mertens (Napoli) - 88 OVR
FIFA 20 TOTW 1 Substitutes:
- GK: Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge) - 82 OVR
- LB: Nacho Monreal (Real Sociedad) - 82 OVR
- CAM: Lorenzo Pellegrini (AS Roma) - 82 OVR
- ST: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (LA Galaxy) - 86 OVR
- ST: Darío Benedetto (Marseille) - 82 OVR
- ST: Donyell Malen (PSV Eindhoven) - 81 OVR
- ST: Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) - 81 OVR
FIFA 20 TOTW 1 Reserves:
- GK: Rory Watson (Scunthorpe United) - 71 OVR
- RB: Alan Czerwinski (Zagłębie Lubin) - 75 OVR
- ST: Erling Braut Haaland (RB Salzburg) - 79 OVR
- ST: Ivan Toney (Peterborough) - 76 OVR
- RW: Mustapha Bundu (Aarhus AGF) - 75 OVR
What’s Different About TOTW Players in FIFA 20?
When a player is highlighted in the TOTW lineup, their overall rating increases. This increase can be anywhere between 1 and 4 points, marking a significant improvement over the base card. For the week, the standard card will be replaced by the TOTW variety in FUT packs, so be sure to keep an eye out for them.