Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is bringing the classic Fire Emblem Gaiden to the West for the first time in a full remake. The 3DS title is launching on May 19, 2017 and ahead of that release, Nintendo wants the grease the wheels a bit. Mobile title Fire Emblem Heroes will be seeing the release of the "World of Shadows" update, adding key Fire Emblem Echoes characters to the game on April 14.
Here's the four shown in the new trailer:
- Alm (Voice: Kyle McCarley, Artist: Arai Teruko)
- Clair (Voice: Alexis Tipton, Artist: Takagi Masafumi)
- Lukas (Voice: Greg Chun, Artist: Cuboon)
- Faye (Voice: Amber Connor, Artist: Konfuzi Kokon)
There's will be a new Paralogue to go along with the character introductions.
This follows yesterday's update for Fire Emblem Heroes on Android and iOS. That release brought the game to 1.2.0, with the following changes.
- Maximum stamina raised from 50 to 99.
- Added feature that allows you to swap the positions of Heroes at the start of battle.
- Adjusted the amount of EXP gained in battle. Heroes with lower rarities (in stars) will receive more EXP from battle.
- Adjusted matchmaking conditions in the Arena and made adjustments to how score is calculated after victory.
- Added new features and bug fixes.