Fortnite has temporarily been taken offline by Epic to implement the new V7.20 patch for the game. The headline addition for this patch is the new Scoped Revolver, which boasts a minimum damage rating of 42.
The new Scoped Revolver is available in Epic and Legendary rarities, and fires off medium ammo. You can take a good look at the latest addition to Battle Royale just below.
Elsewhere, Epic has added in Gliders as an item, that will enable Glider Redeploy if you have the item in your inventory. This follows on from Glider Redeploy being removed from the game earlier in the year by Epic, after a few problems with everyone having the feature all at once.
Next, patch V7.20 brings in the new One Shot Limited Time Mode for Battle Royale players. In this mode, all players have 50 health, the pull of gravity is reduced (meaning you can jump super high), and the only weapons in the game are snipers, so make every shot count!
Just below, you can read some of the finer details of Fortnite patch V7.20. If you want to read the full patch notes on detail, head over to the official Fortnite website.
- Minigun adjustments, added an overheating mechanic.
- Balloons changed from Epic to Rare.
- The following projectile-based weapons now have the same projectile trajectory as the Heavy Sniper Rifle: Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, Suppressed Sniper Rifle, Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle, Hunting Rifle.
- Weapon first-shot accuracy now works with icy feet and while on ziplines.
- The reticle center dot on Scoped Rifles has been reduced in size.
- Small shields max stack size has been decreased from 10 to 6.