Fortnite Save the World v3.5 is coming, and the latest Dev Update Video outlines everything you can look forward to. There's a new Biome, some weapon perk re-rolls, and some new ways to deal with badly-behaved players.
Epic Game's Billy Bramer is the host of the Dev Update, and he quickly goes over a few things arriving with v3.5:
- There's a new survival map taking place in a desert biome
- There's a new questline with new heroes and weapons
- Bramer apologizes for not getting info about the weapon perk re-rolls out sooner, but assures multiple developers are on the project, and they'll have something to show for it pretty soon.
- A better way to report "troublemakers" in your game is also being worked on. It'll take a little more time, Bramer says, but UI mock-ups are reportedly ready to go. We should hear more in a future Dev Update.
- In response to player feedback, impact grenades in v3.5 will be changed so they only affect the person who throws them, and not teammates. Impact grenades are also being buffed to impact enemies more.
- Finally, the Spring it On! questline is ending on April 11 at 8 p.m. ET, so get your bunny fix while you still can.
We'll report everything that v3.5 of Save the World brings with it when the update goes live. In the meantime, if you're the type of sharp-shooter who enjoys a spot of people-hunting, make sure to check out our guides for Fortnite Battle Royale, as well as our guide to Fortnite's Week 8 challenges.